[Help] Runes Sets and what to look out for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] Runes Sets and what to look out for

There is a lot going on when it comes to runes for your mercenaries, this is meant to be a basic guide to help you get started with the best set up for you

There are 10 different sets of runes out there, each set will give you a bonus skill for your mercenary, if you have 2 runes from the same set you will earn a small bonus skill, and if you have 4 runes from the same set, you will earn a much better bonus skill that will help your whole formation

Each rune set has 6 different types of runes, for example Unicorn Rune VI, this referrers to which slot the rune belongs to in your mercenary's Active Rune map, so it will belong to the sixth slot and can only be applied to the sixth slot, which is something to look out for when you are trying to build a set that best suites your player and more specifically, your mercenary

Here you can see that to complete my set I would need a Unicorn Rune VI

One last thing to look out for when it comes to runes is how many stars it has. every rune can have up to 5 stars and these stars can not be upgraded to a higher tier star. The star indicated how strong that particular run is, so if you have a Unicorn Rune VI with one star, it will be much weaker than a Unicorn Rune VI with 5 stars

The runes that you do not have active will either show a green arrow pointing up, or a red arrow pointing down, you would assume this is the games way of saying that the rune is either better or worse than your current active rune for that mercenary, this is however true, but i strongly advise you against swapping a current rune for a rune with a green up arrow unless the rune belongs to the same set of your current active rune because you do not want to break up the set you've been working so hard at collecting.

Rune Sets are what make or break players, in a perfect world, you want to build a rune set that best matches your mercenary, if your mercenary is an attack type, then you want a rune set that will boost his/her attack power, and if your mercenary is a defensive type, it is best to use a rune set that will boost his/hers defensive power

Lastly, you can upgrade a runes level by engulfing it with other runes or exp runes to further increase the stats of that rune sounds great... but i will also advise against upgrading a rune unless you are for sure that the rune set that the rune belongs to is assigned to the mercenary you want to to be assigned to permanently, only then would I worry about upgrading your rune by engulfing it.

This is a lot of information for something that should be easy to understand, runes are another thing in the game that are easily overlooked and not a whole lot of people spend their time on learning how they work. But runes are also one of those things not to be taken so lightly, take your time and pay attention to what it is these runes do and how they work for it will make your mercenaries and the players in your formation that much stronger.

Server: [S6] Tarantula March
    Character: Abigale
    UID: 343067852
    Attached Files
    Last edited by David Michael; 02-26-2018, 12:58 AM. Reason: Photos were not working
    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Thank you for participating in the event! Your rewards will be sent soon.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
      Thank you for participating in the event! Your rewards will be sent soon.
      Thank you, I think i finally fixed the photo issue, please let me know is the issue still exists. i check in two different web browsers so far.
      MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

Originally posted by David Michael View Post

Thank you, I think i finally fixed the photo issue, please let me know is the issue still exists. i check in two different web browsers so far.
        I still cant see the photos, are you removing them once you upload them? I think thats what happened to me, if i removed them from my pc they got removed from the post somehow lol

Comment

Working...
        X