Forum Display Name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Display Name

Is there a way to change my display name? i use facebook to log in and it displays my facebook name. Due to privacy concerns, i wish to change the name that is displayed on the forum. Thank you
    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

We don't have a way to change the display name. You would need to create an email account with the name you want to use, and then use that to create a new account to post on the forum with.

You could try sending in a ticket and bringing up your concern and see if there's any way they can help you at the IT level, but I haven't seen anyone successfully get a name change.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Well, i tried registering with my email and all of that, but it continues to log me in and out of either my mythic glory character or the forum. Thanks for the help though

Comment

Mods use a different browser than the one we play the game on to prevent being logged out of the forum by our played accounts. Perhaps that's an option for you as well.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X