Leveling beyond level 60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leveling beyond level 60

A big question on our server is, "How do you get to a level beyond level 60?" I have not got a clue, are the answers to this?

60 is the max level.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Why is that? The game shows it may go to level 100, is this going to change in the future? Otherwise this game is going to go dead on our server. Many have already left, I stay for those few members in my guild, so they have someone to help. We have not seen a moderator in so long and they do not know any more than we do.

Comment

The game isnt finnished and will never be... The game started and it were developed just for first few weeks and then the devs stop working on that game. So the game is good, but not developed for more than 1-2 weeks. There are just 8 heroes and to spend 2000$ for one of them is a garbage, no wonder why the game failed to earn money and then the devs to decide to keep developing that game. 2000$ for one hero, come on. You have 8 heroes developed and you want these money so you clearly is not okay. Even LOA and LOA2 have cheaper heroes stop wasting your time in r2games. Before the game started they promoted the game saying that is the new R2 game and when the developing stop they said that the game is not their own and put the blame to 7roads in fact they may be different companies, but r2 lied again, which is normal for chines game publishers/developers. They will never tell you the truth.

Comment

Also what kind of gameplatform is that? Just check the mentors description in r2 page. R2 mentors are not allowed to help to the players - to give you advice for the game, your build and strategy. They are allowed to help you only with payment issues I have to note that the other companies like r2 have not that rules. Also i was told from moderator that im not allowed to play more than one account in LOA in same server, which is ridiculous - in LOA you play against players in other platforms and to have alternative accounts is absolutely needed and all other platforms allow it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtq_Mivki View Post
            Also what kind of gameplatform is that? Just check the mentors description in r2 page. R2 mentors are not allowed to help to the players - to give you advice for the game, your build and strategy. They are allowed to help you only with payment issues I have to note that the other companies like r2 have not that rules. Also i was told from moderator that im not allowed to play more than one account in LOA in same server, which is ridiculous - in LOA you play against players in other platforms and to have alternative accounts is absolutely needed and all other platforms allow it!

Why do you bother playing R2's Published Game's if you have nothing positive to say about them??

Comment

This is also what we are wondering on our server. Whats the point of having areas for levels 70 and 100 when you cant level beyond 60?

Comment

Working...
              X