Clothing feature unlocks and gets stuck

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clothing feature unlocks and gets stuck

When the clothing feature unlocks at level 22, the automated process, which cannot be escaped out of, gets stuck when you have to choose a slot. The arrow points to the slot and says choose a slot, but I cannot interact with it. I tried escaping out, reloading, rebooting, but when the screen reloads, it gets stuck on the very same tutorial to unlock the clothing, repeats it, and gets stuck again.

Is your inventory full?

Can you please provide your UID (found in the top left corner of www.r2games.com), character name, and server, and a screenshot of the tutorial panel?
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

My inventory is not full. I can see the wings in the tutorial.

UID 340043822. Checkmate. S2 [Misty Forest]. Click image for larger version

Name:	SS of clothing bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	382.4 KB
ID:	1944901

Comment

Thank you for confirming. Thank you for the screenshot. I will forward this.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

On S3, I did not get stuck at this screen. I think it got stuck on S2 because I tested by using a junior fashion core to engulf with NO clothing. This is something that should be tested in alpha and beta. I was able to engulf no clothing for 10 exp, and then when the quest comes to give the wings, it gets stuck. An easy fix is to not allow the junior fashion item to be able to engulf without a piece of clothing in one of the slots.
          Last edited by rugby.lover73; 01-21-2018, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X