X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R22930603
    started a topic Bounty Quest Bug

Bounty Quest Bug

Cannot finish this blue colour bounty quest. The task bury the dead cannot be completed. The only way to finish this quest by paying with balen.

[S1] City of Eternity

UID: 2930603
    Attached Files

• darkwolf3307
    replied
    You can only do so many of each color/type see pic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	myg.png
Views:	1
Size:	331.2 KB
ID:	1945135

Leave a comment:

• R22930603
    replied
    Here an Example for you since u cannot tell the different between (0/10) attempts and (10/10) attempt for the bounty quest. Also below the system will notify u when u have zero attempt.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• R22930603
    replied
    here an example of blue bounty quest the different of no attempt (10/10) with (0/10)plenty of attempt since u cannot tell the different.
    As u can see below the system will notify u when u dont have any more attempt
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• R22930603
    replied
    i still have alot of attempt 0/10 meaning i still have 10 attempts unless it 10/10 then no more attempts and here another npc on the same spot also i dont have trouble clicking on him just after clicking nothing happen ok..
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R22930603; 01-21-2018, 12:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    You have 0/10 attempts remaining for blue quests. There's 3 types of bounty quests, marked by color, and they each have a different number of daily attempts.

Try walking to just below the npc and then click on it. I was playing around today and had some trouble clicking on some npcs too. Moving just below the npc seemed to help a bit. We'll get with the team on Monday and see what information we need to gather about this issue for forwarding.

Leave a comment:

• R22930603
    replied
    another things i want to add whenever a bounty quest NPC spawn at this spot.. when i try to click the npc to get the quest nothing happen..this like the 3rd times happen with different npc
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X