Server s6 is down!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server s6 is down!

Hello, i don't know if it's maintenance or something but while the other servers are up and i can log into them my main server which is s6 is down and i can't login at all even through i refreshed the page multiply times and waited for almost an hour without success.

Oh finally after 100 tries i managed to log into the server.

Comment

Hello guys , I will report this issue right now , I am sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Comment

again the same thing, i got disconnected and it takes forever to log back in.

Comment

• R2_Serena
          R2_Serena commented
          Editing a comment
          Kindly let us know your location, please.

server 6 is still down .... cannot get on ....

Comment

• R2_Serena
          R2_Serena commented
          Editing a comment
          Kindly let us know your location, please.

tried to get on Support, but Mythic Glory is not listed. I paid money to play this and cannot play

Comment

Could you please tell us your location ? R2 is trying to collect some data regarding this issue and this will help them Immensely

Comment

Originally posted by steveme15161 View Post
            tried to get on Support, but Mythic Glory is not listed. I paid money to play this and cannot play
            Mythic Glory is the last game on the list.
            Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

After about 3 tries i finally could get in. First i was getting a black screen after loading, followed by a message you're disconnected from the game.
              My location is The Netherlands, Europe.

Comment

S1 City of Eternity is having black screen issues tried browser and mini client both have same issue

Comment

Originally posted by R22965268 View Post
                  S1 City of Eternity is having black screen issues tried browser and mini client both have same issue
                  No one I know has had any issue like this , except in World Event but that has been known to happen randomly.

Comment

Originally posted by samuelarvig1 View Post

No one I know has had any issue like this , except in World Event but that has been known to happen randomly.
                    after I clicked on the world event, I was not transferred to the instance, but just stood, then rebooted the game, and everything, the black screen
                    wths

Comment

Working...
                    X