S-7 Bug/Lag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S-7 Bug/Lag

Mythic Glory S-7 is really laggy, u can't collect any reward and u have to update the page everytime u do a quest if u want to do the next one.. And there's alot more things u can't do, like battling in arena and such
    Last edited by R21420577; 01-22-2018, 02:19 PM.

in s7 ppl need to refresh browser to get quest cuz they dissapear, im a clan master and cant even level up the hall, i push the button and nothing happends, please fix thank you.. If need a proof just come in to server a lot of ppl are talking about

Comment

For lvl 19+ main quests this happend, clan funtions dont works too, promote, lvl up clan.. Can't even take bounty quest

Comment

S-7 have many bugs the Arena PvP Can't see any character so we can't proceed to next quest and also the reward function can't redeem and also the Main quest is always missing in quest

Comment

Yeah i have the same problem. I can't collect anything and can't do quests. S-7 seems to be fukd rn :/

Comment

Hello ,could you tell me the scenes where you experience the most lag issue, please? Screenshots are helpful as well.
            I reported these issues and hopefully devs will fix them as soon as possible.

Comment

The server is broken - no one can do multiplayer dungeon. Bounty quest not work and after each main quest we have to refresh. Also the rewards in launch events not work. Please fix it...

Comment

Developers are aware about these issues now and I honestly hope that s7 will be fixed as soon as possible.

Comment

Please Fix all the bugs or etc.
                  Fix all the Server Problems..
                  This game is a good game
                  but the problem is too many bugs and problems in the GAME..

Please Fix It
                  Do some Action too many Players already complaining about the Server problems

Attached Files
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 01-22-2018, 04:56 PM. Reason: Fixing images after thread merge

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Yagami View Post
                    Hello ,could you tell me the scenes where you experience the most lag issue, please? Screenshots are helpful as well.
                    I reported these issues and hopefully devs will fix them as soon as possible.
                    such like hot events dont appear neither

Comment

I really hope we can get a compensation for this, now i wont have a chance to get that server top 1, or even top 10 reward since i've got no way to lvl and i was abit late to join. I think i'd have a chance if i just had the chance to do my quests and multiplayer dungs and all of those things .. And i can't wait any longer for them to fix it because i have to sleep.
                      Last edited by R21420577; 01-22-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Hello once again dear players , we are trying to collect more info regarding these bugs ,this way 7Road developers can fix them all at once , please provide more details and screenshots.
                        Once again we are sorry for all the inconvenience

Comment

glory arena stay like this

Comment

claim button dont works, like lvl up clan hall button, main quest dissapear every time you make one.. oh come on, this is so full of bugs, we alrdy explain all, come and check to fix zzzz

Comment

s7 is so bugged nothing works no glory arena bountys cant collect rewards for 7 day event also what about players that recharged we cant lvl or anything

Comment

Working...
                              X