still cannot log in to server 6

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still cannot log in to server 6

I have been unable to login to server 6 since 1/19/2018 at 7:45 pm Eastern time. So far no real help from support. Am going to dispute my purchase of balens now. Now choice. Cannot play of server 6

Originally posted by steveme15161 View Post
    I have been unable to login to server 6 since 1/19/2018 at 7:45 pm Eastern time. So far no real help from support. Am going to dispute my purchase of balens now. Now choice. Cannot play of server 6
    server 6 did not open till the 21st so that may explain the first 2 days that you couldnt login

Comment

This issue has been already reported , I am sorry that devs didnt fix the login issue yet.
      I will remind the team once again

Comment

I had some dates wrong. I have been unable to log in to server 6 using this email since 7:45 pm Eastern Time on 1/21/2018. Today makes over 2 full days with no ability to log in on server 6. I purchased my balens at 10:55 am Eastern Time on 1/21/2018. I lam unable to use them and have fallen behind in the game progress. I would like to be able to start over on a new server when it begins and receive my 10,000 balens for that game. That seems fair to me. Please let me know what can be done. Thank you

Comment

Hello Steve , I've been informed thats doable but you will need to follow these steps :
          1-Create a new character in the new server and then tell us the details in the ticket
          2-Submit a ticket with payment information(order number, etc.)

PS:If anybody else have the same issue please be advised that you can do the same.

My sincere apologies and hope that you enjoy the game on the new server.
          Last edited by GM_Yagami; 01-23-2018, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Game link error with diff accounts..

Comment

Working...
            X