World Event down?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Event down?

S1 world event doesn't seem to be working, I click on it trying to enter and nothing happens. It looks like it has been stuck at 0 for the past 20 minutes.

Same issue
    Laugh at those who are profoundly ignorant of things around them that are different . Makes you the better person, cause your always walking around with a smile that seems like you just got laid. And that is always better .

Comment

Your character can also get stuck in a black loading screen for hours. I sent a mail to all my guild members to not join it until a maintenance to fix the issue. I recommend everyone do the same thing.

Comment

after joining, if you reload you're going to be stuck in a black screen...

Comment

Originally posted by dscythe24 View Post
          after joining, if you reload you're going to be stuck in a black screen...
          What is your UID and character name, please?

Comment

Its everyone on S1....that's a lot of UID's

Comment

I'm NOT having the same issue, however I'm bumping this thread up for anyone to see. Everyone is involved in this problem, not all of them have black screen but mostly it's just for users on S1. For anyone who is on server 1 please don't join the World Event at the moment.

If you do get a black screen please tell us here. Also tell us if you're a S1 player or not- It might be unlikely but some players from other servers might have the same issue.
              Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Issue for S1 World event has been passed on - Will update as soon as we know.
                R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

s5 isnt working either but the problem is you can enter but any monster u need to fight just says already in battle i tried for over 20 minutes and could not get anything but in battle message. no i have no screenshots the words already in battle are the same in text as on a screenshot or in video so no need wasting your time or the patiently waiting paying customers that have made it possible for you and the devs to earn a living and i believe i can speak for most r2 customers when i say now would be an excellent time to start EARNING your living

Comment

Working...
                  X