• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World event

Click image for larger version

Name:	world event.png
Views:	2
Size:	74 Bytes
ID:	1946123 World event is bugged unable to complete Click image for larger version  Name:	world event.png Views:	1 Size:	74 Bytes ID:	1946122 on s1
    Last edited by Croupi123; 01-29-2018, 02:51 AM.

World Event bug again...wow non-stop bug..

Comment

world event not working are you going to fix issue?

Comment

Not working for me too T_T
        Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Please kindly provide screenshots of how World Event is bugged. Thank you
          R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

wths

Comment

Thank you so much for providing the screenshots! The problem has been reported. Please keep an eye on the forum for updates or maintenance.

Comment

S1, World Event not working 2 days. How about all the crystals etc we lost !
                I sit by the anchient tree, tired but calm, I look at my bloodied hands. These hands, have left wives without husbands, children without fathers, men without families. Yet, these same hands, caress gently my woman's breasts & stroke my children's heads with love & care. I hold the unwanted tear trying to escape from my eyes, I stand up, get ready to fight again, not because I hate the people in front of me, but because I love the people behind me!

Comment

World Event is STILL bugged! Why would we be compensated for an event that still does NOT work?

Comment

because they know there is problem and they are trying to keep us happy while trying o fix

Comment

Sorry for the delay response. We are current working on solving the problem. There will be a maintenance happening in game soon to fix the problem. Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Working...
                      X