Re rebate rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re rebate rewards

Yes at last i got them but ?? umm iman archer not a night lol why did i get night gear lol umm any chance i could get the right gear please ?? pwitty pweeze lol and it is lvl 10 i am lvl 34 lool
    S1 - Elisa
    Jauuary17th 2018 roughly 10pm
    UID - 139319133
    Last edited by julietwarman; 02-02-2018, 10:53 AM.

Thank you for your report. The issue has been reported and forward.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i dont know were to put this but i was alpha and beta tester was told id get something when game came out so far i havent im red1 on s1 and has anyone else had problem with welfare hall(chest with 7day log in an online timer) not resetting at 5 like rest of it does??or is it just me same problem from both test fazes i dont get it but love what thay dun with the game keep it up pls n ty red1 on server s1

Comment

Originally posted by loner269 View Post
        i dont know were to put this but i was alpha and beta tester was told id get something when game came out so far i havent im red1 on s1 and has anyone else had problem with welfare hall(chest with 7day log in an online timer) not resetting at 5 like rest of it does??or is it just me same problem from both test fazes i dont get it but love what thay dun with the game keep it up pls n ty red1 on server s1
        Please submit a ticket with your current server number, in game name and UID for alpha rewards. For any other in game issues, please provide us with a screenshot. Thank you.

Comment

uid 106488241 name red1 on server s1 im not much good with this stuff b4 i just droped a note like i did here an memory passed it on sorry if i did it wrong if i did could you pls pass it along i feel left out not gettin stuff for testing both fazes of it ya know? any way pls n ty hope your haven a good day

Comment

uid 106488241 name red1 on server s1 im not much good with this stuff b4 i just droped a note like i did here an memory passed it on sorry if i did it wrong if i did could you pls pass it along i feel left out not gettin stuff for testing both fazes of it ya know? any way pls n ty hope your haven a good day
            It's been forward. Please check your in game mail for the next day or two to claim those rewards. Have fun gaming!

Comment

ty if ya see memory tell um i said hi lol have fun

Comment

ty if ya see memory tell um i said hi lol have fun
                It's my pleasure to assist you with your problem. I will help you deliver your message to Memory

Comment

any news yet on me getting the right lvl rewards and right class at all not heard a word yet and nothing in my mail box in game as yet

Comment

just checkin in still no stuff for alpha/beta my ingame mailbox been quiet still waiting im lev 32 mage now an its red1 on s1 (server 1)

Comment

Originally posted by julietwarman View Post
                      any news yet on me getting the right lvl rewards and right class at all not heard a word yet and nothing in my mail box in game as yet
                      Unfortunately we cannot change the items that you received. This will be the alpha rebate rewards.

Comment

just checkin in still no stuff for alpha/beta my ingame mailbox been quiet still waiting im lev 32 mage now an its red1 on s1 (server 1)
                        It has been requested again.

Comment

londyn im back lol still nada ok that was all have a good 1

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

Unfortunately we cannot change the items that you received. This will be the alpha rebate rewards.
                            cant change the items oh wow thats bad im not a damn night i am a ranger i use bows not swords >< grrrrr not good customer servive if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by julietwarman View Post

cant change the items oh wow thats bad im not a damn night i am a ranger i use bows not swords >< grrrrr not good customer servive if you ask me
                              He /She is just a forum moderator , if you are not happy with the reply , go ahead the submit a ticket , complain on the forum wont solve your problem buddy.
                              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Working...
                              X