X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Londyn
    replied
    Originally posted by loner269 View Post
    uid 106488241 name red1 on server s1 im not much good with this stuff b4 i just droped a note like i did here an memory passed it on sorry if i did it wrong if i did could you pls pass it along i feel left out not gettin stuff for testing both fazes of it ya know? any way pls n ty hope your haven a good day
    It's been forward. Please check your in game mail for the next day or two to claim those rewards. Have fun gaming!

Leave a comment:

• loner269
    replied
    uid 106488241 name red1 on server s1 im not much good with this stuff b4 i just droped a note like i did here an memory passed it on sorry if i did it wrong if i did could you pls pass it along i feel left out not gettin stuff for testing both fazes of it ya know? any way pls n ty hope your haven a good day

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    Originally posted by loner269 View Post
    i dont know were to put this but i was alpha and beta tester was told id get something when game came out so far i havent im red1 on s1 and has anyone else had problem with welfare hall(chest with 7day log in an online timer) not resetting at 5 like rest of it does??or is it just me same problem from both test fazes i dont get it but love what thay dun with the game keep it up pls n ty red1 on server s1
    Please submit a ticket with your current server number, in game name and UID for alpha rewards. For any other in game issues, please provide us with a screenshot. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• loner269
    replied
    i dont know were to put this but i was alpha and beta tester was told id get something when game came out so far i havent im red1 on s1 and has anyone else had problem with welfare hall(chest with 7day log in an online timer) not resetting at 5 like rest of it does??or is it just me same problem from both test fazes i dont get it but love what thay dun with the game keep it up pls n ty red1 on server s1

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    Thank you for your report. The issue has been reported and forward.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X