X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• julietwarman
    started a topic Re rebate rewards

Re rebate rewards

Yes at last i got them but ?? umm iman archer not a night lol why did i get night gear lol umm any chance i could get the right gear please ?? pwitty pweeze lol and it is lvl 10 i am lvl 34 lool
    S1 - Elisa
    Jauuary17th 2018 roughly 10pm
    UID - 139319133
    Last edited by julietwarman; 02-02-2018, 09:53 AM.

• Londyn
    replied
    [QUOTE=loner269;n1949120]
    Originally posted by Londyn View Post

[ Hello, please try to submit a ticket including your in game name and server number.
    were?
    You can submit a ticket through this link www.r2games.com/support

Leave a comment:

• loner269
    replied
    [QUOTE=Londyn;n1948524]

[ Hello, please try to submit a ticket including your in game name and server number.
    were?

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    Originally posted by loner269 View Post
    londyn im back still nothing in my mail for the alpha beta gifts can you pass it on for me again pls thanks
    Hello, please try to submit a ticket including your in game name and server number.

Leave a comment:

• loner269
    replied
    londyn im back still nothing in my mail for the alpha beta gifts can you pass it on for me again pls thanks

Leave a comment:

• Khardone
    replied
    Originally posted by julietwarman View Post

cant change the items oh wow thats bad im not a damn night i am a ranger i use bows not swords >< grrrrr not good customer servive if you ask me
    If you reference the original post - the rebate reward was for first recharge rewards and hot events. - those rewards were all for level 10 gear, so expecting to get level matching gear is unrealistic.
    Therefore, the gear you received would have been recycled either way, making the "class" meaningless.

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied

cant change the items oh wow thats bad im not a damn night i am a ranger i use bows not swords >< grrrrr not good customer servive if you ask me
    He /She is just a forum moderator , if you are not happy with the reply , go ahead the submit a ticket , complain on the forum wont solve your problem buddy.

Leave a comment:

• julietwarman
    replied
    Originally posted by Londyn View Post

Unfortunately we cannot change the items that you received. This will be the alpha rebate rewards.

Leave a comment:

• loner269
    replied
    londyn im back lol still nada ok that was all have a good 1

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    just checkin in still no stuff for alpha/beta my ingame mailbox been quiet still waiting im lev 32 mage now an its red1 on s1 (server 1)
    It has been requested again.

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    any news yet on me getting the right lvl rewards and right class at all not heard a word yet and nothing in my mail box in game as yet
    Unfortunately we cannot change the items that you received. This will be the alpha rebate rewards.

Leave a comment:

• loner269
    replied
    just checkin in still no stuff for alpha/beta my ingame mailbox been quiet still waiting im lev 32 mage now an its red1 on s1 (server 1)

Leave a comment:

• julietwarman
    replied
    any news yet on me getting the right lvl rewards and right class at all not heard a word yet and nothing in my mail box in game as yet

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    ty if ya see memory tell um i said hi lol have fun
    It's my pleasure to assist you with your problem. I will help you deliver your message to Memory

Leave a comment:

• loner269
    replied
    ty if ya see memory tell um i said hi lol have fun

Leave a comment:

Working...
X