Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

my BR went to sleep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my BR went to sleep

I logged off for 1 hour, just 1 hour. What happened to my BR? I was 233k now I'm 207k.

https://gyazo.com/76c8052553171c6d42be01f3b239f9c3
    Last edited by Londyn; 02-03-2018, 07:52 PM.
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

The bug has been reported. After not logging on for a period of time, player’s title and devotion will double overtime as they play the game. But after logging off, the BR drops is because the BR is being set back to regular without the doubling. So the BR you see right now, its your actual BR. Please keep an eye on forum for updates and maintenance to fix this bug. However, can you please provide me with your in game name, server number, and UID (can be found on the top left corner of the game, beside server number). Thank you
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I understand that, you posted the same thing from another thread. What I'm saying is I only logged off for 1 hour..

Comment

Bugs can happen at anytime as long as you logged off. please provide me with your in game name, server number, and UID (can be found on the top left corner of the game, beside server number).

Comment

Also, I was on Arena floor 75. Now I definitely won't be passing that and will be stuck there for a while... losing ~25k BR is a lot of stats.

IGN: Alexander
          Server: S12 Dragon Cliff
          UID: 3078284

Comment

Thank you for your reports. There will be a maintenance soon to fix game issues

Comment

Working...
            X