Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Temple of Trials bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple of Trials bug

hello im on s5 and hearing from at least 1 player as of this post that the special trials question/answer popup box
    is only showing what is described by the affected player in the attached screenshot.
    im posting for the player as he is having issues getting forum account working
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ttt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.2 KB
ID:	1947118

Hello player. Please ask him to post screenshots as well as server number, in game name and UID. Thank you
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

as i said in the post the player cant get forum account to register which is the reason i made the post but ill ask them to file a ticket with more info

Comment

cant do more Temple of Trials - special trial is bugged and stoped all...
        Attached Files

Comment

If you are facing this issue, please kindly provide me with your server number, in game name and UID. Thank you

Comment

UID: 343789086, s15, Diana

Comment

The problem has been reported and will be fixed asap

Comment

same problem... Server: [S4] Thorny Wastes UID: 84270797

Comment

my temple of trials bug screen shown in chinese lang.
                  [S11** UID : 300986274
                  NAME : SOSO

Comment

Dear players, the issue should have been fixed by now. If you are still facing this problem, please provide me with your in game name, server number and UID. Thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X