Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

MIssing BR Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIssing BR Again

Icysee
    S1] City of Eternity
    IUD:34104314

At reset this morning my BR was 214269 and now it is 202301. It gets really frustrating when I have to keep replacing BR I already had, this is not the first time over 10k BR has disappeared!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lost BR Feb 5, 2018.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	502.9 KB
ID:	1947167

The reason why your lose your BR is because devotion and title bonus doubles itself and resets back to normal after you refresh/log in. In another word, you didn't "lose BR". However, this bug should been fixed by today's maintanence, which means that you should not experience this bug anymore after today. Please keep us updated and let us know if it happens again. Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

lol so you are telling me that I lost 12k br overnight due to devotion and title bonus? That is the stupidest thing i have heard...

Comment

Working...
      X