Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

S20 Launch Event Day 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S20 Launch Event Day 1

It is completely bugged. You don't receive the lv20 reward or any reward for being Top 1~10 as it just doesn't register any of us on the ranks. Some bugs are okay but this is inexcusable we are missing out on big rewards here..

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please kindly provide me with a screenshot of this problem, as well as your in game name and UID (can be found on the top left page of the game, beside server number). The issue might not be fixed right away, due to the fact that it is holiday season for the company. Please be patient with us. Thank you for understanding.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is the issue. As you can see nobody is on the ranks and even though I am above lv20 I can not receive the lv20 prize. I can however receive day 2 prize such as the 15k BR one and people are actually on those ranks. Apparently this bug has happened before on S17 and other servers and they told me they just never got the prize.

https://i.imgur.com/QE27VYR.jpg
      Last edited by R2113337145; 02-11-2018, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Thank you for your report, we apologize for any inconvenience. It may take several days for us to fix the problem, therefore, please keep the photo uploaded in imgur until the problem is been solved.

Comment

You can play at least. At me with start only so.

Comment

Originally posted by prizrak2016 View Post
            You can play at least. At me with start only so.
            Thank you for your report. Can you please kindly provide me with your in game name? Also, let us know if your issue got fixed.

Comment

Luke - s20 Strannik - s21 The problem remains.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by prizrak2016; 02-13-2018, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Thank you for providing us with the informations. The problem has been reported and forward. Please be patient as this issue might take a few days to fix

Comment

Working...
                X