Hot events bugged?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot events bugged?

Hey so during the 7 days that the Server opened ( S - 19 ), After the first day i could no longer claim my bonuses from gem synthesis / mount training? can this be looked into ? IGN : Exter

Dear player, please provide us with your in game name, UID (can be found on the top left side of game page, beside your server number) and a screenshot if possible. Thank you
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Hot events in Server 12 not right either. Item exchange gives nothing for socket rods used, and Terminator always showed 0 kills yesterday. Character Seven - O UID 27263266

Comment

Originally posted by R227263266 View Post
        Hot events in Server 12 not right either. Item exchange gives nothing for socket rods used, and Terminator always showed 0 kills yesterday. Character Seven - O UID 27263266
        Can you please provide screenshot ?

Comment

Of what? Me using the 30 socketing rods? or the event still showing 0. A little late for the first one, I just figured the game would respond correctly. The second part shows 1 used and none rewarded.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
            Dear player, please provide us with your in game name, UID (can be found on the top left side of game page, beside your server number) and a screenshot if possible. Thank you
            here is my UID: 339654626 . I cant provide a screenshot anymore due to the 7 day hot events being over by now

Comment

Dear player, sorry for the misunderstanding translation for the game. In the event, it says "spend 2 socketing rods" meaning you are exchanging 2 socketing rods for a gem chest, not using 2 socketing rods for a gem chest.

Etc. If I have 2 socketing rods in my bag, I can go and click "Redeem". After redeeming it, I will receive a lvl2 gem chest, and the 2 socketing rods will be gone.

Comment

Originally posted by exter1225 View Post

here is my UID: 339654626 . I cant provide a screenshot anymore due to the 7 day hot events being over by now
                Thank you for your report. We will look into the problem. However, it is very difficult for us to fix an issue if there is no proof. For future report of bugs, please kindly take a screenshot for references.
                Last edited by Londyn; 02-17-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

My bad, if it said exchange 2 rods for chest would have been clear. Spend means use? No

Comment

My bad, if it said exchange 2 rods for chest would have been clear. Spend means use? No
                    We apologize that the translation wasn't clear about this. But in the game, spend means exchange.

Comment

Working...
                    X