World Event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Event

It looks like the World Event, Taming The Mob is bugged. There are only 5? mobs but when you try to fight them 3 keep saying they're in a fight even though there's nobody else in the event. This event is proving close to impossible to complete 50 fights, even 5 are difficult to get.

Dear player, please try refresh the page, sometimes the game glitches in World Event. We apologize for any inconveniences, this problem has been reported.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
      Dear player, please try refresh the page, sometimes the game glitches in World Event. We apologize for any inconveniences, this problem has been reported.
      its is sil broken can doe noting in world event fix it because refreshing is not working
      its a couple of days now and we missing al that crystal and stuf

Comment

Originally posted by whaussie View Post

its is sil broken can doe noting in world event fix it because refreshing is not working
        its a couple of days now and we missing al that crystal and stuf
        Dear player, can you please kindly provide me with screenshots of how your World Event is broken as well as your server number, in game name and UID (can be found on the top left side of the page, beside server number). Thank you very much

Comment

Dear player, can you please kindly provide me with screenshots of how your World Event is broken as well as your server number, in game name and UID (can be found on the top left side of the page, beside server number). Thank you very much
          Mine is s10 and there's nothing to show in a screen shot. Three of the 5 npc's say they're already in combat when they clearly aren't as I'm the only player in the event....

Just imagine if it was a busy server and 20 players were trying to do 50 fights, it would be a nightmare. This type of battle event with very limited npc's is fundamentally flawed as it could take all day for a single player to complete. Most are not bothering.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragosani53 View Post

Mine is s10 and there's nothing to show in a screen shot. Three of the 5 npc's say they're already in combat when they clearly aren't as I'm the only player in the event....

Just imagine if it was a busy server and 20 players were trying to do 50 fights, it would be a nightmare. This type of battle event with very limited npc's is fundamentally flawed as it could take all day for a single player to complete. Most are not bothering.
            Please provide me with your in game name and UID (can be found on the top left side of the page, beside server number). Or else we cannot check the issue, because sometimes it only applies to some players. Thank you very much

Comment

dont have screenshots butt now it works after 3 a 4 days

Server: [S16] Blood Gate

Server Time: 23:30

UID: 722925
              maussie

Comment

UID: 3911237

Liz-Green

Right now only 3 npc's are visible, and all of them say they're in combat...
                Last edited by Dragosani53; 02-23-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Thank you for your reports. This problem has been forward, we apologize for any inconvenience

Comment

Dear players, please provide us with a screenshot on which level of World Event you are stucking on. It will help us fix the problem, thank you very much.

Comment

It appears to be working ok now, well for the last couple of days anyway.

Comment

It appears to be working ok now, well for the last couple of days anyway.
                        Please keep us updated on this issue. If it happens again, please take a screenshot of which stage you are in the world boss, it will help us to identity the problem because not all stages in World Event is bugged.

Comment

I spoke too soon, we now only have 1 npc that doesn't say target is in combat...Moonlight City 6/35 Scavengers.

Comment

I spoke too soon, we now only have 1 npc that doesn't say target is in combat...Moonlight City 6/35 Scavengers.
                            Hello. May I please have your server number as well as a screenshot please? Thank you very much.

Comment

s10 they are all like this.

Comment

Working...
                              X