Castinator does not seem to work.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Castinator does not seem to work.

Hello! It seems that the passive ability of the magicians, castinator, does not work. I'm at level 37 on s20 and I have this skill at level 2 (maximum) for some time and it never worked. I asked another wizard and she said she never saw this ability work either. If there is a bug in this ability, please fix it. Thank you!

Dear player, thank you for your report. Can you please kindly provide us with a screenshot of this passive skill you are referring to (please include the description of the skill) as well as your in game name, server number and UID (can be found on the top left side of your game page, beside server number). Please be patience with us due to the fact that it will take some time for us to calculate if this is bugged or not.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Castinator (Passive Skill) (Level 2/2): Gain 20% chance to spend 20% less Rage when casting.
      Target: Self.
      CD: None.
      Rage: None.

Server: [S20] Goblin Ambush

UID: 344435954

Comment

Thank you for providing us with the informations. This problem has been reported

Comment

Originally posted by fhcpedroza View Post
          Hello! It seems that the passive ability of the magicians, castinator, does not work. I'm at level 37 on s20 and I have this skill at level 2 (maximum) for some time and it never worked. I asked another wizard and she said she never saw this ability work either. If there is a bug in this ability, please fix it. Thank you!
          Hello, how are you certain that your passive skill is not working? As a ranger class character we have 4 different passive skills that we are able to learn and i had all 4 of them unlocked at one point in time just (fooling around with all my different skills to see what suites my character the best) and there is no indication to see if your passive skills are working or not.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MGF2.png
Views:	1
Size:	645.0 KB
ID:	1948814

Name:	MGF3.png
Size:	707.1 KB
ID:	1948815

One would assume that passive skills would show above your active skills when in battle as your rune set skills do for your mercs such as this screenshot of the unicorn shield skill shown, however, i do not find this to be the case.

Name:	MGF1.png
Size:	459.9 KB
ID:	1948816

It is very possible that there is no indication built into the game to show when passive skills are working or not, i know i have always assumed that the passive skills were working in the background. There are little icons located under the character or merc rage meter, not sure what they are all for but in this example, i do see that the unicorn shield icon shows up under my merc.

Name:	MGF4.png
Size:	217.1 KB
ID:	1948817

All in all, i do not believe that there is a bug of some sort, and if there is a bug, then each character class has this bug, not just mages. But the realistic theory is that the game was never programmed to show you when passive skills are working or not considering they are a "passive" skill and not an active skill.
          MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

Like I said, I'm not sure there's a bug in this passive skill. I suspected because I have this skill for a long time and i never saw an icon saying that my skills are costing me 20% less rage and i never used a skill that cost less rage than normal. The other passive skills of the mage, I can see that they work well. So maybe there is a bug in this skill or maybe you need a lot of luck for those 20% to work.
            Last edited by fhcpedroza; 02-26-2018, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Internet error. Sorry!
              Last edited by fhcpedroza; 02-26-2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fhcpedroza View Post
                Like I said, I'm not sure there's a bug in this passive skill. I suspected because I have this skill for a long time and i never saw an icon saying that my skills are costing me 20% less rage and i never used a skill that cost less rage than normal. The other passive skills of the mage, I can see that they work well. So maybe there is a bug in this skill or maybe you need a lot of luck for those 20% to work.
                There won't be an icon popping up saying that the rage is reduced, in fact, it will be automatically reduced once skill is cast. This issue has been reported, we are currently looking into this problem right now.

Comment

Working...
                X