Payment.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payment.

The recharge isn't working as we're unable to pay.

2002: It looks like the Payment System is currently unavailable. Please try again with a different payment method or contact our customer support for further assistance at help.xsolla.com.

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
    Please follow the direction as metioned. Sometimes the payment system doesn't respond because of their system issues, or your payment card's issue. Xsolla is the payment system that you use through recharge, you can contact them to find out about why your recharge menthod is not available in ???????https://help.xsolla.com. Once entered the website, you may contact them by ticket, live chat, messenger, email, or phone.
    This site can’t be reached

%3Cb%3E’s server IP address could not be found.

It could be their issue then as I have used paypal to recharge many times. That's the response from the link you put in.
    Last edited by Dragosani53; 02-27-2018, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Please follow the direction as metioned. Sometimes the payment system doesn't respond because of their system issues, or your payment card's issue. Xsolla is the payment system that you use through recharge, you can contact them to find out about why your recharge menthod is not available in https://help.xsolla.com. Once entered the website, you may contact them by ticket, live chat, messenger, email, or phone.
      Last edited by Londyn; 02-27-2018, 12:18 PM.
      R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

That link you keep copy pasting doesn't work....

Comment

Originally posted by Dragosani53 View Post
          That link you keep copy pasting doesn't work....
          If it doesn't work, then please contact our support system at www.r2games.com/support
          R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You are really spending money on this game? Lol

Comment

Even though the in-game payment service isnt working, you can still make payments through the game homepage. I did so without issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Tagurit View Post
                Even though the in-game payment service isnt working, you can still make payments through the game homepage. I did so without issue.
                Yeah that's what I did.

Comment

Working...
                X