Match

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match

It is too hard to get a full party to do dungeons (serpent shrine and above) even with this "match" feature. I log in right after dungeon attempt reset, no one is on the match queue; i log about 6-8 hours after that, still no one is on queue; then finally, I log in a few hours before server reset and still no one is on match queue. This has been the case on my end since this was introduced. I wonder, Is match even working?

I think you don't even have enough actives even across all other servers for this feature to be even be useful at all. Because of all these, BR progression is severely hampered, effectively killing this game.

I will look into the feature to make sure its working as intended - Also please keep in mind the "Match" feature does require a minimum BR as well.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i would like to suggest a cross server option that would allow us to talk and coordinate parties ingame as well..this would help ALOT of server out as well

Comment

Originally posted by Khardone View Post
        I will look into the feature to make sure its working as intended - Also please keep in mind the "Match" feature does require a minimum BR as well.

Please do. Thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribbler View Post

Please do. Thanks for your help.
          Dear player, the match system works. As long as you have the required BR, and 2 other players from other servers are also "matching" then you will automatically enter the dungeon. I would suggest that you contact other players first before you match. This way, you will have a desired team to dungeons and avoid trolls.

Comment

Originally posted by glennrevis90 View Post
            i would like to suggest a cross server option that would allow us to talk and coordinate parties ingame as well..this would help ALOT of server out as well
            The only cross-server chat available right now is in Battleground. If you speak on "ALL" chat during Battleground, other players are able to see it. However, you have a very interesting suggestion. Thank you for your time on posting your suggestion, it has been forward. For future suggestions for the game, please post them HERE

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

Dear player, the match system works. As long as you have the required BR, and 2 other players from other servers are also "matching" then you will automatically enter the dungeon. I would suggest that you contact other players first before you match. This way, you will have a desired team to dungeons and avoid trolls.

Thanks for confirming, but to be honest, this feature has never really helped me in any way, was not able to get any team, thus far. So, if match is working as intended, then the only reason why I can't get people to join my queue is the lack of active players in the game's servers. Seems the devs added this match feature too late, when there are only very few players left playing.

Comment

Working...
              X