i have a problem receiving the shipping reward
    i sent two messages
    i have attached the pictures to my problem
    i have not received any response or compensation
    until this moment
    is there a way to recover my money?

No replies to the forum, messages, or anywhere
    I do not have to wait long
    I lost $ 200 in seconds and now wait long?

Comment

I swear I am very frustrated by the delay of fixing the bugs
      Attached Files

Comment

3 years
        I did not see anyone from the technical support responding to us quickly

Comment

As the ticket confirmation screen states, please allow up to 72 hours for a response to your ticket. If you do not receive a response after 72 hours, please let us know you character name and server so that we can ask for an update for you.

The 72 hours is to accommodate days off in the week, when staff or the devs might not be in the office to handle your case. It is a weekday, so it can be expected to hear back soon, but please do be advised that a majority of tickets are handled during R2's normal business hours, which do not begin for another 8 hours.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            As the ticket confirmation screen states, please allow up to 72 hours for a response to your ticket. If you do not receive a response after 72 hours, please let us know you character name and server so that we can ask for an update for you.

The 72 hours is to accommodate days off in the week, when staff or the devs might not be in the office to handle your case. It is a weekday, so it can be expected to hear back soon, but please do be advised that a majority of tickets are handled during R2's normal business hours, which do not begin for another 8 hours.

Did you know that more than once I encountered many problems and was not solved at all?
            do you think this loss and this problem is normal?
            you know that delay development and delay repair bugs
            may my character hurt in the game?
            You know when you are putting $ 300 or $ 400 in the other and you are having a bug
            What kind of frustration do you face?
            I know this game is new
            But the technical support is supposed to be 24 hours
            As this game is new to be aware of any defect it may face!

Comment

can I recover my money?
              i paid to feel fun and now I'm very frustrated
              More than 48 hours not answered
              Have you waited 72 hours when you received the money?
              Why should I wait 72 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by s5s1.com View Post
                can I recover my money?
                i paid to feel fun and now I'm very frustrated
                More than 48 hours not answered
                Have you waited 72 hours when you received the money?
                Why should I wait 72 hours?
                We apologize for all the inconvenicnes that this problem has caused you. The only reason why you need to wait 72 hours is because the staffs might not be available to help you with your problem right away, please give them some time to come up with a solution for your issue.

Some things to do if you haven't do them already:
                1.Refresh the game, clear your cache or even re-opening your game in another browser.
                2. If your bag is full, your rewards will be automatically sent via mail. Please check your "mail" button under map to see if they are there.
                3. Check guild vault, you might accidently left your cores there!

Please let us know if those advices helped you and please keep us updated on your currently problem. Again, we deeply apologize for this problem
                R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

We apologize for all the inconvenicnes that this problem has caused you. The only reason why you need to wait 72 hours is because the staffs might not be available to help you with your problem right away, please give them some time to come up with a solution for your issue.

1.Refresh the game, clear your cache or even re-opening your game in another browser.
                  2. If your bag is full, your rewards will be automatically sent via mail. Please check your "mail" button under map to see if they are there.

Please let us know if those advices helped you and please keep us updated on your currently problem. Again, we deeply apologize for this problem
                  I did all that I mentioned
                  I have not found anything yet

Comment

i do not know what the problem is after shipping and receiving the shipping award
                    i played in golden eggs
                    i received the Energy Core {A**
                    after use and development of Arwen Windrider
                    the private stones of the Douglas facilities have disappeared
                    at that time I opened my first ticket in technical support
                    i completed my shipment and get to vip level 5
                    after that i get Anacreon facilities
                    the same problem after playing in golden eggs
                    development of other facilities The development stones of Anacreon facilities have disappeared
                    after the second problem I set up another ticket

I hope the problem is clear to you
                    I hope that the game system will be corrected

Comment

Dear player, did you get a reply on your ticket yet? If not, please provide us with your ticket number. If you solved the problem, please keep us updated on forum.

Comment

Dear player, did you get a reply on your ticket yet? If not, please provide us with your ticket number. If you solved the problem, please keep us updated on forum.
                        I'm still waiting until the problem is resolved

Comment

It does take some time for them to track the item and send it to you via mail. Please keep us updated on forum if you haven't receieve your items within 5 business days and we will ask for an update for you. Thank you for your patience, enjoy gaming.

Comment

It does take some time for them to track the item and send it to you via mail. Please keep us updated on forum if you haven't receieve your items within 5 business days and we will ask for an update for you. Thank you for your patience, enjoy gaming.

I received 60x for douglas only this now
                            I did not get the other mercenarv Anacreon 60x

Comment

Please kindly wait for a few days before replying to the ticket that you are still missing Anacreon Cores x60. They did mention that it might take up to 3-5 business days to complete transferring your missing items.

Comment

Working...
                              X