bg wrong rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bg wrong rewards

clearly I won. Only by 10 point but still. Not the first time either but got a screen shot this time.

Server 12, Seven-O, UID 27263266

Thank you for your report. This issue has been forward.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this pic dosnt mean you won u could have more pts then him and let more guard pass then him all depends on the kind of guard you let pass exemple :elite/normal guard etc so yea u got higher pts but if he killed more normal or more elite then u more passed on your side witch droped the ammount of pts u could of had
      Last edited by kowiit; 03-25-2018, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Dear player, I got an update for this issue;

It is not bugged. The reason why you had more points than the other player but still got "failture" is because the points shown on your screenshot are just your personal points.
        In order to obtain Victory, your team needs to have more points than the other team. Team points can be reduced if you let those guards reach your recycle officer. So it is possible that you have more points than the other player, but gets failture because your overall team points is not as high as the other player.

Comment

Lol, team points. Can see it was 1 vs 1 so that IS total team points. No wonder everyone is leaving, always excuse when something doesn't add up. Good luck everyone

Comment

Personal Points and Team points are NOT the same - there is a status bar in BG that's show's you the team scores. Personal points only count for MVP status

Comment

Individual point are the total points you earned throughout the match. Your points do not reflect your total team points. clearly the other player did a better job at defending than you did. you will lose team points when the mobs attack your base, you have to kill the mobs before they get to your base or you will lose team points but your individual points will remain the same no matter what. You are getting upset for no reason what so ever. If you got the most kills in an FPS game yet you still lost the match because the other team had an overall higher kill score than your team... would you be mad at the game for that too?

Comment

what is happening with bg why not open for 3 days

Comment

Originally posted by R238192874 View Post
                  what is happening with bg why not open for 3 days
                  i just logged BG fine.

Please provide a screen shot with the time, level, Server# and R2 ID showing so i can forward it along.

Comment

try no battle ground at all on S19 been about 3 weeks ...

Comment

Problem has been reported fro S12.

Please provide a screenshot with UID and Character Name and i will forward it on.

Comment

s19 no battle grounds for almost 4 weeks .. ughhhh
                        Server: S14 Serenity Lake
                        Guild: Armageddon
                        Level: 80 Knight

Comment

Working...
                        X