General In-Game Bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General In-Game Bugs

I have an issue where an npc from a world event is permanently following me and there is no way to get rid of the npc.

It happened when i went to go get the npc to take him somewhere, but before i could get to the destination, the world event quest reached 100% and moved on to the next part of that world event.

I have tried to reload the game, log out and log in, closing the browser, restarting my computer, clearing the cache in my browser, and waited for 05:00 when the server resets.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-04-02.png Views:	1 Size:	452.9 KB ID:	1952836Click image for larger version  Name:	2018-04-02 (1).png Views:	1 Size:	885.5 KB ID:	1952837Abigale
    S6 - Tarantula Marsh
    UID - 343067852
    Last edited by David Michael; 04-02-2018, 09:36 PM.
    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Thank you for reporting this issue. Your problem has been forward.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

it seems that the problem was resolved.

Comment

Thank you for keeping us updated, we are glad that this problem is solved for you.
        R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

idk if someone fixed it, because it was quick if they did. but all i did on my end was clearing cache in my browser and reloading the game several times. It was weird because i had that npc following me around for more than 24 hours before i even made this post to the forum.

Comment

Working...
          X