Temple of Trials

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple of Trials

Temple of Trials it is necessary to answer five questions (there are ten in total). I understand that the correct answer is a breakthrough stone. Wrong answer, do not give.
    Question: Why on the same question, every day a new answer ???

yea ive been wondering for a while but never asked i hope they fix this its stupid to ask a question if the answer is never the same

Comment

From my experience, even if you answer the question correctly, its not guaranteed to give you a breakthrough stone, matter of fact, i rarely ever get breakthrough stones by answering the questions. But if you do answer the questions correctly, it does give out a better reward than if you answered it incorrectly, honestly i do not even bother trying to answer them correctly anymore because of how random the correct answers are. At first i thought it was just the opposite of what you answered the previous day, well thats not always the case. The i thought the questions were actually slightly different, changing a simple word in the questions or answer itself to lead you to know which one was correct, while i still believe this is true, It is difficult to remember which wording is correct or not.
      MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

Working...
      X