Battles Loading Slowly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battles Loading Slowly

I scrolled through a few pages and did not see anyone else with this problem so here it is.
    My game loads properly until I try to battle anyone. Then it takes about a minute to load which would not be a big deal but during that time the battle has already started. Most of the time when I get into the battle I have already died or only get one or two attacks before I die. To solve the problem I just kept it on auto-battle. Today my auto-battle will not stay on so now I am dead before I can do anything in battles. The battles loading slowly started about a week ago. And it was not this bad but it is getting much worse to the point where I can't really battle anymore.
    I am on server 21 Requiem Expanse. My username is AlosiaWolf. Please help as soon as you can.

Ive had a few guildmates with this issue, what fixed it for them was changing the web browser you are using. It also may depend on your internet speed.
    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

One particular guildmate of mine said he was using microsoft edge for a browser and he switched ti firefox and it made his loading times much faster. I use google chrome personally and no one has ever complained about me lagging or slow loading battles.

Comment

Sorry for the long response time. The problem comes and goes, but I am on google chrome.

Comment

in reality, this issue could be a lot of things, internet speed, web browser, cache filling up with junk and needs to be cleared, how powerful of a device your playing on. all in all this game could definitely use some optimizing to run more smooth but there has been no word about any news about this game in a while now so i wouldn't hold your breath on that.

Comment

Working...
          X