Magic Runes Difficult 8

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Runes Difficult 8

This rune is bugged, only seems to be getting 3* runes, yes I know its a chance dungeon. By description says you get 3*-5* runes but when completing the dungeon from crystal it is giving 2* runes. Ran dungeon many times and never got a 4* or 5* rune.
    Attached Files

I always get 4 runes in total, one for each or the 3 fights and one for deactivating the rune. Anyway, its not that big of a deal, i wish we had that problem on our server, our world boss has been bugged for over a week now and our server can no longer participate in world boss, our r2 mentor knows about it and reported it, i sent in my ticket, and posted on the forum that no one has replied to since i posted it, so you have it pretty good in my eyes if all you are missing is a single rune that youll probably either sell or use to engulf another rune because the rewards are **** in this game. runes level 10 still gives out 2 and 3 star runes.
    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

Originally posted by David Michael View Post
      I always get 4 runes in total, one for each or the 3 fights and one for deactivating the rune. Anyway, its not that big of a deal, i wish we had that problem on our server, our world boss has been bugged for over a week now and our server can no longer participate in world boss, our r2 mentor knows about it and reported it, i sent in my ticket, and posted on the forum that no one has replied to since i posted it, so you have it pretty good in my eyes if all you are missing is a single rune that youll probably either sell or use to engulf another rune because the rewards are **** in this game. runes level 10 still gives out 2 and 3 star runes.
      Wow thanks for letting me know and your right your server has a bigger issue than mines.

Comment

some of my guild mates lost their characters too, they cant seem to long into their character anymore so they have to start from scratch now...

Comment

Originally posted by David Michael View Post
          some of my guild mates lost their characters too, they cant seem to long into their character anymore so they have to start from scratch now...
          Did your guild mates send in tickets for that?
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Im not sure, one of them doesn't play anymore, the other one still plays but he doesn't speak or understand English all that well, his original character is BAIM74, and he now plays as Abby-Gerald on S6, next time i see him i will ask.

Comment

Working...
            X