Refinement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement

used 8 refinement jades to refine a gear and it gave no stat gain for it.
    Attached Files

You have to swap old stats. All the refinement jades do is keep your current stats like hp, crit, matak, etc.. the same, it just makes them better, so it will always increase your br. refinement crystals give you random stats, making your star level increase, it may lower or raise your br. Either way, you have to swap old states to makes the change
    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

Originally posted by David Michael View Post
      You have to swap old stats. All the refinement jades do is keep your current stats like hp, crit, matak, etc.. the same, it just makes them better, so it will always increase your br. refinement crystals give you random stats, making your star level increase, it may lower or raise your br. Either way, you have to swap old states to makes the change
      I know all that my problem is that there was no improvement to any of the stats. Look at the atttached picture and you will see all stats are still the same. I did swap them and to no surprise the stats are still the same, that is why I made this post because 8 jades went to waste because there was no improvement to any of the four stats there.

P.S. I am farmcollect2 I have two accounts that I play from.

Comment

And, I hate losing BR when I refine, it is wacky. Do not understand why you can't go through all of the stats and block those you do not want to let lower.

Comment

Working...
        X