Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sidequest "Like us on facebook" is not working.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sidequest "Like us on facebook" is not working.

The sidequest "Like us on Facebook" is buggy. I already re-liked it but nothing happens only a window pops up.

Attached Files

Problem solved!

I tryed it with chrome browser and clicked on the top banner to like.

Attached Files

Comment

At first, i spent an hour typing up a rant about this game... but i decided to delete that.
      I suspect that the whole "like us on facebook" thing does not work for the same reason that the survey button does not work anymore, i believe it was only a limited time thing that only lasted a few weeks after the launch of the game. There are many things in this game that do not work or are a bug... do not hold your breath while you wait for them to fix it, or respond to your forum post for that matter with the exception of maybe Memory Lane, or god forbid do not even bother sending in a ticket about the issue because they even stopped replying to tickets.
      MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

Originally posted by David Michael View Post
        At first, i spent an hour typing up a rant about this game... but i decided to delete that.
        I suspect that the whole "like us on facebook" thing does not work for the same reason that the survey button does not work anymore, i believe it was only a limited time thing that only lasted a few weeks after the launch of the game. There are many things in this game that do not work or are a bug... do not hold your breath while you wait for them to fix it, or respond to your forum post for that matter with the exception of maybe Memory Lane, or god forbid do not even bother sending in a ticket about the issue because they even stopped replying to tickets.
        Yes this support system is basically no system. We get either no response to post we make or a response that is not definitive. Three people that I know of including myself have sent in tickets that went completely unanswered and then an email sent weeks later saying since we did not respond to their response the ticket will be closed unless we respond to a site that you can not even get into. Therefore, for this game the ticket system is totally ignored, guess this is just a game that is waiting to be closed down, I will not recharge anymore because nothing is ever answered here.

Comment

Working...
        X