No skill point given. And hello MemoryLane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No skill point given. And hello MemoryLane

Change from level 48-49 and No Skill Point was given. Why? And It's getting super Laggy today and getting worse over the last few weeks. My computer etc is fine. Seems to be coming
    from you end.

Thank you.
    S23 Pointy or PsycoNinja elsewhere.

Do you usually get skill points on odd numbered levels?

I'll forward your request for a server maintenance.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Now All of my player now in Lvl 54....cannot got skill point since level48. Same as you S23 but I play in 3 account Sawasdee, Siam and Hale-Wood.

Comment

I will see if R2 can ask the devs about the skill points.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

In Server 23, I hv 3 accounts
            1. Sawasdee uid: 300986274
            2. Siam uid: 123198941
            3. Hale-Wood uid: 342501086

All of my accounts are now level 54 but all hv got skill points only 37 points.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              I will see if R2 can ask the devs about the skill points.
              can you also ask them about why the hot events are gone and if they will return

Comment

Originally posted by farmcollect1 View Post

can you also ask them about why the hot events are gone and if they will return
                Totally nothing to do with this Thread. Why don't you make a new Thread, as we all love Events. Thank you.

Comment

I'm still waiting for word to come back on the question about skill points.

Comment

You will only get 35 skill points in total. the level cap is at level 60
                    There will be a certain level you reach that you will no longer gain any more skill points, I dont remember what level that is off the top of my head but 48 sounds about right. but its the game design, it is not a bug what so ever. no players i know gained any skill points after that certain level. So even if it happened to be a bug, you are at no disadvantage compared to other players. with any RPG game, you need to think of where you want to spend your skill points for there is always a limited number of them to come your way.

Also on a side note, hot events, lucky draw, lucky golden egg, those all come and go. they are not events that are ongoing all the time.
                    Last edited by David Michael; 10-16-2018, 06:51 PM.
                    MG [S6] Tarantula Marsh - Abigale - UID:343067852

Comment

Working...
                    X