Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Mythic Glory Launch Update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythic Glory Launch Update

Best information I have right now is "late" January. Will keep everyone posted as this date becomes more clear. I'd like it to be tomorrow too, but they are hard at work getting bugs squashed. No other information at this time regarding fixes/enhancements/etc. I promise when I know, you'll know!

Dagny

Just a clarification:

Unlike games like "Wartune" (another R2 game), VIP level is not a monthly thing with a charge. You activate VIP level in Mythic Glory by recharging Balens. This VIP level is currently permanent and does not dissipate at the end of the month. No time limit on VIP status, no need to keep spending unless you want to.

Comment

• Göebbels
      Göebbels commented
      Editing a comment
      Still most believe VIP levels in this game are way too expensive to get

• Dagny Taggart
      Dagny Taggart commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Göebbels View Post
      Still most believe VIP levels in this game are way too expensive to get
      Understood, and I have shared that with the devs; have not heard back yet but will keep following up.

Originally posted by draco885 View Post
    'weeks til launch'.....oh Dag was hoping they may launch for weekend
    Sorry sweetling! My most recent communication from the devs has been a goal of end of this month.

Not sure how my reply comes before your post, timestamped too.. apparently I have psychic abilities!
    Last edited by Dagny Taggart; 01-03-2018, 02:32 PM.

Comment

'weeks til launch'.....oh Dag was hoping they may launch for weekend

Comment

Oh what a shame...we need a game to play and no other worthwhile games on R2. Use some of your witchcraft to get them launch quicker

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by draco885 View Post
            Oh what a shame...we need a game to play and no other worthwhile games on R2. Use some of your witchcraft to get them launch quicker
            I'll summon my powers, but do you want quicker or better? Can't have both!

Comment

I'd like it to be a bit more better. Can't have them rush.
              Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                I'd like it to be a bit more better. Can't have them rush.
                Me too! I have played enough games that rushed to release and then had so many bugs/errors that the games were almost unplayable.

Comment

Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on the launch Dagny will wait to hear when it's up and running looking forward to it

Comment

My birthday is the 21st
                    Start it then and give me a present :P

Comment

I might have something to share with you on Monday, NO the game is NOT launching Monday, but I might, maybe, have a date!

Comment

A date with Dagny? What an honor xD

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Resendiz View Post
                          A date with Dagny? What an honor xD
                          I would have serious ego issues if I were announcing a date nobody asked me to go on! I mean, I have some ego issues but that's even much for me! But I'll take the compliment! Thank you!
                          Last edited by Dagny Taggart; 01-10-2018, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X