Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Give me game suggestions!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give me game suggestions!

With just a few weeks til launch, now is a great time to give me your best suggestions for the game for me to forward to the devs.

I realize there are some of you who don't believe it matters, or that nothing will come of it, but when a game is getting ready to launch is when a game is getting the most direct attention and is really the best time to have an input. Remember it's easier to make changes before players start than to alter gameplay after people become accustomed to "the way it is".

Please post here in a positive format. Say what you would like to see and why you feel it would improve the game.

If you have not played the game you can still have an impact suggesting things you would like to see in this game that you wish other games had but don't, OR things other games have that you feel are just detrimental that you would not like to see in this title.

If you don't like someone else's idea, feel free to constructively discuss... rudeness and insults will not be tolerated. This is a safe space to share ideas.

I moved the posts to the thread I made about the launch, let's keep this one for the designed topic! Still can have playful banter but easier to find stuff for everyone this way.

Comment

how about a non vip server where you just to work for your rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Croupi123 View Post
        how about a non vip server where you just to work for your rewards
        Will submit it, but not sure they're looking for a free server mode at this time but it can't hurt to include it in the list of requests.

Comment

i know it was a bit tongue and cheek but it would be interesting to see how many players are prepared for the long haul to try and reach the top because i think sometimes (i know they are needed)VIP players drive non vips away from the game. If everything was ona level playing field then maybe we would see who would be the best

another idea but i cant remember if the game has bound and recharge balens(or whatever they are called here) should be be able to use bound for guild contribution
          Last edited by Dagny Taggart; 01-04-2018, 02:48 PM.

Comment

A reward system for helping other players finish their daily dungeons

Comment

Originally posted by Croupi123 View Post
              i know it was a bit tongue and cheek but it would be interesting to see how many players are prepared for the long haul to try and reach the top because i think sometimes (i know they are needed)VIP players drive non vips away from the game. If everything was ona level playing field then maybe we would see who would be the best

another idea but i cant remember if the game has bound and recharge balens(or whatever they are called here) should be be able to use bound for guild contribution
              The level playing field idea I understand, but unless it's a subscription game, that's unlikely. True there are inherent advantages to paying, but game development and support isn't free so completely free servers are unlikely. Maybe they would consider a "subscription" server as a test where there were no in-game purchases; then you would have your level playing field. I just don't think they will be inclined to make support free.

The game does have recharge and bound balens and I recall a lot of places gave you an option to "use bound balens first", I just don't recall if that included guild contributions or not.

Comment

So i want to suggest some things: 1st - the worst thing which happen in most of the new games is that you need to recharge to become a VIP. 2nd - these two kind of balances are too bad.
                3rd - Teleportation to the quest target to be only for cashiers - also bad idea. The destinations are too big and after some time it will be painful to play.
                So be sure that are the reasons why that and any other games with these stupid things will never be one of the most played browser RPG games. Of course that is a business, but that chines developers never will understand that: When you separate your players so hardly to free players (got nothing) and cashiers which got everything, then that will lead the free players to quit the game too fast and it is clear - less player - less competition - less recharges. Just look LOA and LOA2 for example - LOA2 have much nicer graphic, but that game will never reach the number of players which LOA1 had few years ago. When you play game like LOA2 and Mythic Glory or game like these, then the free player see everywhere how the developers thing he is not important or even more - the developer don't like a free player to mess with their sponsors. Then look LOA - survive more than 4 years (they have a lot of problems, but still too many players and big recharges). In LOA1 you can buy VIP without recharge. In LOA1 - there is only one balance - DIAMONDS, yes of course, these diamonds are hard to get, but you can save them and after all you can compare against the cashiers. There are different kind of players, but i still think most of the players like to win and dislike to lose. So be sure if these thing not going to be changed that game will not gain any success and the game will not earn their invested money back. Just suggest the developers to take a look on LOA1 - the developers find out the way to give the free players a chance and in the same time they find out a way to make the cashiers to recharge even more. Each month new hero and that hero you can get only if you are ranked in top 6 in Cross Server Tycoon event. Which mean only 6 players in each time-zone will get that new hero. To get that new hero you need 2000$ or even more. This is smart, not to give the players a lot of bound balances which you cannot use like normal balances. Bad idea and i still cannot understand why that stupid chines keep doing that in each new game, when the fact speak for themselves - This kind of games never get the wanted success, then they make new game thinking the problem were somewhere else.
                Last edited by Kurtq_Mivki; 01-04-2018, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagny Taggart View Post

The level playing field idea I understand, but unless it's a subscription game, that's unlikely. True there are inherent advantages to paying, but game development and support isn't free so completely free servers are unlikely. Maybe they would consider a "subscription" server as a test where there were no in-game purchases; then you would have your level playing field. I just don't think they will be inclined to make support free.

The game does have recharge and bound balens and I recall a lot of places gave you an option to "use bound balens first", I just don't recall if that included guild contributions or not.
                  as far as i remember it did not just gold and recharge and as gold is at a premium to start with and gets used up quickly maybe bound would be worth it for guild contributions

Comment

Apart from what i mentioned in my feedback post

The Bounty Quests (Daily Quests) Are extremly tedious and boring. Worse then most other games.
                    It forces you to spend your whole day infront of the game waiting for respawns where as in other games you can do them when you want.
                    It often leads you to beeing unable to finish them each day.

Should change it so you can do it when you want to somehow.

MORE companions, the ones in Closed Beta/Alpa are way way to few.
                    Most of them are also very similiar to eachother.

Lower VIP cost. Like 500$ to get to VIP 4 is insane

Give us that finished the Christmas event (Costume, Title, Pet) one of them as reward for Open Beta.
                    We wont see them for 1 year otherwise. The Costume set would be nice, and doesnt give that much extra.

Comment

Originally posted by Selodaoc View Post
                      Apart from what i mentioned in my feedback post

The Bounty Quests (Daily Quests) Are extremly tedious and boring. Worse then most other games.
                      It forces you to spend your whole day infront of the game waiting for respawns where as in other games you can do them when you want.
                      It often leads you to beeing unable to finish them each day.

Should change it so you can do it when you want to somehow.

MORE companions, the ones in Closed Beta/Alpa are way way to few.
                      Most of them are also very similiar to eachother.

Lower VIP cost. Like 500$ to get to VIP 4 is insane

Give us that finished the Christmas event (Costume, Title, Pet) one of them as reward for Open Beta.
                      We wont see them for 1 year otherwise. The Costume set would be nice, and doesnt give that much extra.
                      I actually did already make suggestions regarding VIP cost, will let you know if/when I get a reply!

Comment

1e .make A reward system for helping other players finish their daily dungeons.
                        2e.The Bounty Quests (Daily Quests) out this game..dont work to long and to low EXP
                        3e,Lower VIP cost. to high for pay makes it affordable for everone
                        4e.make sure people can collect more exp to grow...it now notting..

I have already made suggestions regarding VIP building what I think is nonsense people pay 100% for VIP and now get 80% back in balens what is this now !!! do you pay 100% but get 80% back? this is pure scam but it is very unfortunate that you deal with people I think this story is wrong and buying for a VIP is very expensive for us from europe ,,, we have to pay extra tax example VIP 1 we have to pay 5 euro plus extra VAT you come to 6.50 euros via Facebook if you play what stores this?

Comment

Originally posted by R229353586 View Post
                          1e .make A reward system for helping other players finish their daily dungeons.
                          2e.The Bounty Quests (Daily Quests) out this game..dont work to long and to low EXP
                          3e,Lower VIP cost. to high for pay makes it affordable for everone
                          4e.make sure people can collect more exp to grow...it now notting..

I have already made suggestions regarding VIP building what I think is nonsense people pay 100% for VIP and now get 80% back in balens what is this now !!! do you pay 100% but get 80% back? this is pure scam but it is very unfortunate that you deal with people I think this story is wrong and buying for a VIP is very expensive for us from europe ,,, we have to pay extra tax example VIP 1 we have to pay 5 euro plus extra VAT you come to 6.50 euros via Facebook if you play what stores this?
                          Thank you for being more clear. I think I can not only solve this for you but make you HAPPY!

You did not spend 100% to get 80% back, I think they worded it badly.

For having invested in alpha, that's a bonus.

Let's say, and I'm going to use US dollars as an example, mostly because I'm an entitled American who thinks everything in the world revolves around the USA (kidding, the world revolves around me because I'm pretty)...

So let's say you spend $250 on Balens and they table said you get 80% back.

What that means is you get your $250 worth of Balens back when they wipe the server PLUS you get another 80% or $200 MORE Balens.

(That might be the wrong buy level for 80%, just using it as an example)

Nobody is going to steal 20% of your investment... it's a bonus for having spent during alpha.

Does that help?

Comment

hope r2 merges more of nova ganesis and wartune play. old style battle ground, arena battles.

Comment

wat ik erg jammer vindt dat je wordt gestraft omdat je een mening heb erg jammer dit?

Comment

Working...
                              X