Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure if this has been suggested but there are a couple of things with chat that need to be changed.

1. Let us enter more in the chat before we run out of room. Can make it hard to talk especially if multiple people are typing at same time.

2. When going in and out of battle or scenes, let it keep what we was in the process of typing. If you are trying to type something and you go in or come out of battle before you finish it, it will go away and have to type it over again.

The one good thing chat has going for it is the tabs keeps things separate. When in party mode, you only see party mode and not all the system announcements and the same for the other tabs. Much better than a game called wartune.

Comment

1) please put luck stones in guild shop.
      2) increase exp from arena.
      3)increase the world chat limit for non vip or vip under lvl 4.

Comment

change the chat box back ground to black so we can see posts. all the colors get lost, can't read them.

Comment

39$ cost 4k balens and 8$ charge and 48$ in total... are you OK there ? FIFTY ******** BACKS ?? Have a nice day rofl. Greed have no limit :facepalm:

Comment

hmmmm... will you release a GMT+8 servers???

Comment

Well here is some personal thoughts and suggestions
              • When fighting with monsters and bosses in dungeon, it would be nice if game can include how much BR will be required in order to pass
              • Show small monster's HP (in exact numbers)
              • Show buffs on small monsters

Comment

Oh where should I start,

1.) alpha was fun, not so much now.

2.) the game is just a huge money pit at the moment, if not VIP then game is hugely unfair. (I am a VIP BTW) I would suggest more way to earn gold for ALL since most are quitting the game since they can not do anything due to lack of GOLD

3.) I feel the number of servers at the start is quite a lot and a little overboard...show me the numbers and how it is better to have so many so fast.

4.) WTG mentors you have a fun job act like it.... not just copy and paste and have no personality to keep ppl playing.

5.) FIX the flipping BR bug.... everyday I lose BR each time I have to refresh my page and that is getting old... ranges from 500 to 6 k each time so not too happy...and NO will not file a ticket... cause they want a screen shot and sorry I do not SS every 5 min to prove it.... that is ** and a huge waste of my time, just saying.

Finally I am leaving the post along for now...I will return and share more.

Final thoughts tho...I brought many ppl to this game and now they all want to quit btwn the things I have list and a few I have not ....(battleGrounds). Breaks my heart to see a fun game go down in flames due to R2's only desire to take as much $$ from players.

Last edited by MesoHappy; 01-30-2018, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MesoHappy View Post
                  Oh where should I start,

1.) alpha was fun, not so much now.

2.) the game is just a huge money pit at the moment, if not VIP then game is hugely unfair. (I am a VIP BTW) I would suggest more way to earn gold for ALL since most are quitting the game since they can not do anything due to lack of GOLD

3.) I feel the number of servers at the start is quite a lot and a little overboard...show me the numbers and how it is better to have so many so fast.

4.) WTG mentors you have a fun job act like it.... not just copy and paste and have no personality to keep ppl playing.

5.) FIX the flipping BR bug.... everyday I lose BR each time I have to refresh my page and that is getting old... ranges from 500 to 6 k each time so not too happy...and NO will not file a ticket... cause they want a screen shot and sorry I do not SS every 5 min to prove it.... that is ** and a huge waste of my time, just saying.

Finally I am leaving the post along for now...I will return and share more.

Final thoughts tho...I brought many ppl to this game and now they all want to quit btwn the things I have list and a few I have not ....(battleGrounds). Breaks my heart to see a fun game go down in flames due to R2's only desire to take as much $$ from players.

I HATE Battleground so much and wish it would GO AWAY. I can't do a damn thing in Battleground. If I go to collect crystals, I get attacked. Also, the second I enter the grounds, I get attacked. And it is ALWAYS by a player that is lower b.r. and lower level than me, NO VIP. Now, moderators, explain to me how I can be a level 37, b.r. well over 130,000, a VIP 2 and still get killed by newbies? Cheaters? Most likely!

MesoHappy also has this same issue in Battleground. She mentioned it in guild chat. By the way MesoHappy, I'm not ratting you out, I've just had the same issues in Battleground as well.

Battleground is ** and, again, I wish it would just go away.

Comment

Can we have cross server MP please because sometime there isn't anyone in server to help do Bewitch serent ,Magic and shrines.
                    Server are dying to fast and it would be nice to have some cross server things.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRavenwolf View Post

I HATE Battleground so much and wish it would GO AWAY. I can't do a damn thing in Battleground. If I go to collect crystals, I get attacked. Also, the second I enter the grounds, I get attacked. And it is ALWAYS by a player that is lower b.r. and lower level than me, NO VIP. Now, moderators, explain to me how I can be a level 37, b.r. well over 130,000, a VIP 2 and still get killed by newbies? Cheaters? Most likely!

MesoHappy also has this same issue in Battleground. She mentioned it in guild chat. By the way MesoHappy, I'm not ratting you out, I've just had the same issues in Battleground as well.

Battleground is ** and, again, I wish it would just go away.
                      I will explain to you: You got killed because you are the n00b there. Im 36lvl -160k br and didnt spend a single cent for that game. Also im the server level champion so be sure im playing less than you... N00bs, cheaters... come on just go to play tetris and dont waste you time in games which need to have at least 90 IQ.

Comment

Hello, i would like to request a rebirth feature for mercenaries, with this feature we should be able to rebirth our undeployed mercenaries who just sit there useless so we can get back the resources we spend on them, it's only natural that Ragnar will be replaced by another mercenary with better rating so why all the resources we spend on him go wasted when we replace him ??

Comment

that is a damn good idea cytheria8 that would be great

Comment

We need bound balens skill reset please. And also to buy clothes in the store.

Comment

how about a farm system so we can grow gold, exp and so on also a pet system would be nice

Comment

I found one flaw.. example. When I wish to help a friend I'm stopped by the fact my rewards for the dungeon I need to do it higher. And if I help my friend before I do my dungeon for the rewards I will suffer. I believe this is a hindrance in helping others lower in level that need assistance. If we can help a dungeon we've already done and not loose our attempts at a higher dungeon for rewards then I can see more players being more kind to assist others. And have players staying on and not leaving due to no help being offered.

Comment

Working...
                                X