Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe some chest in demon dungoun an also make world event auto for vip players

Comment

oh and more tings to do most poeple are borred to wait till next day

Comment

The option to exchange Mark's in the Blacksmith e.g. Support Mark for Attack Mark would be a welcome addition

Comment

we need more hot events good rewards for recharging the game is very boring without it thanks S1 IGN gaturro

Comment

u want something here,s one fix the battle load it takes me 3 to 5 mins to get a battle to load I,m vip 5 and until my battle load is fix I,m not spending another penny on this game I,ve filed 4 or 5 tickets on this already and still nothing done about it ! fix it now please or I,m leaving the game for good!

Comment

Not charging anymore. game is repetitive and the gains are small in regards to the scaling they have implemented. Nothin more then a treadmill of going nowhere. Really.. want someone to spend 2k cash for a merc when you may just give up on the game and close it down.. no thank you. This is not a service but a robbery. One were I do have a choice not to partake.

Comment

please make upgrade stone can be sell
                it's so hard for get gold, and upgrade stone make waste slot bag/werehouse

Comment

please shut down servers 1-15 because theres like 1 person from server 1-17 on everytime i try and go to a diff server to play with people and pls advertise more ty and gl

Comment

Please fix the loading issue (it really is annoying) and open a European server with launch events

Comment

Originally posted by R2113009128 View Post
                      Please fix the loading issue (it really is annoying) and open a European server with launch events
                      Which Loading issue? Please provide a screenshot to help explain what you mean.
                      R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by R2128752285 View Post
                        u want something here,s one fix the battle load it takes me 3 to 5 mins to get a battle to load I,m vip 5 and until my battle load is fix I,m not spending another penny on this game I,ve filed 4 or 5 tickets on this already and still nothing done about it ! fix it now please or I,m leaving the game for good!
                        As you can see others have reported loading issue many times, when you first go into battle there is long lag and this has been an issue since game started. I have seen many players report and send tickets

Comment

1.More events without buying diamonds
                          2.lag repair
                          3.game update
                          4.people are running away from servers. Every day, things are the same. It is boring
                          5.parts of helpers.
                          when are we gonna get Cortez? or new?
                          Fashion for 100,000 diamonds? Are you kidding me?

only money counts?
                          Fix It guys...
                          cheers

Comment

We need afk in world event please Spend alot of time clicking in there, especially when you have to fight mobs. . .
                            Last edited by JnellemM; 03-30-2018, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X