This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dagny Taggart
    started a topic Give me game suggestions!

Give me game suggestions!

With just a few weeks til launch, now is a great time to give me your best suggestions for the game for me to forward to the devs.

I realize there are some of you who don't believe it matters, or that nothing will come of it, but when a game is getting ready to launch is when a game is getting the most direct attention and is really the best time to have an input. Remember it's easier to make changes before players start than to alter gameplay after people become accustomed to "the way it is".

Please post here in a positive format. Say what you would like to see and why you feel it would improve the game.

If you have not played the game you can still have an impact suggesting things you would like to see in this game that you wish other games had but don't, OR things other games have that you feel are just detrimental that you would not like to see in this title.

If you don't like someone else's idea, feel free to constructively discuss... rudeness and insults will not be tolerated. This is a safe space to share ideas.

• JnellemM
    replied
    We need afk in world event please Spend alot of time clicking in there, especially when you have to fight mobs. . .
    Last edited by JnellemM; 03-30-2018, 12:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R265046273
    replied
    1.More events without buying diamonds
    2.lag repair
    3.game update
    4.people are running away from servers. Every day, things are the same. It is boring
    5.parts of helpers.
    when are we gonna get Cortez? or new?
    Fashion for 100,000 diamonds? Are you kidding me?

only money counts?
    Fix It guys...
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• R2113009128
    replied
    Originally posted by R2128752285 View Post
    u want something here,s one fix the battle load it takes me 3 to 5 mins to get a battle to load I,m vip 5 and until my battle load is fix I,m not spending another penny on this game I,ve filed 4 or 5 tickets on this already and still nothing done about it ! fix it now please or I,m leaving the game for good!
    As you can see others have reported loading issue many times, when you first go into battle there is long lag and this has been an issue since game started. I have seen many players report and send tickets

Leave a comment:

• Khardone
    replied
    Originally posted by R2113009128 View Post
    Please fix the loading issue (it really is annoying) and open a European server with launch events
    Which Loading issue? Please provide a screenshot to help explain what you mean.

Leave a comment:

• R2113009128
    replied
    Please fix the loading issue (it really is annoying) and open a European server with launch events

Leave a comment:

• calebhutson081602
    replied
    please shut down servers 1-15 because theres like 1 person from server 1-17 on everytime i try and go to a diff server to play with people and pls advertise more ty and gl

Leave a comment:

• Aiko Ako
    replied
    please make upgrade stone can be sell
    it's so hard for get gold, and upgrade stone make waste slot bag/werehouse

Leave a comment:

• ivanjb
    replied
    Not charging anymore. game is repetitive and the gains are small in regards to the scaling they have implemented. Nothin more then a treadmill of going nowhere. Really.. want someone to spend 2k cash for a merc when you may just give up on the game and close it down.. no thank you. This is not a service but a robbery. One were I do have a choice not to partake.

Leave a comment:

• R2128752285
    replied
    u want something here,s one fix the battle load it takes me 3 to 5 mins to get a battle to load I,m vip 5 and until my battle load is fix I,m not spending another penny on this game I,ve filed 4 or 5 tickets on this already and still nothing done about it ! fix it now please or I,m leaving the game for good!

Leave a comment:

• tarototal
    replied

we need more hot events good rewards for recharging the game is very boring without it thanks S1 IGN gaturro

Leave a comment:

• draco885
    replied
    The option to exchange Mark's in the Blacksmith e.g. Support Mark for Attack Mark would be a welcome addition

Leave a comment:

• whaussie
    replied
    oh and more tings to do most poeple are borred to wait till next day

Leave a comment:

• whaussie
    replied
    maybe some chest in demon dungoun an also make world event auto for vip players

Leave a comment:

• viper.loves1984
    replied
    we need more tat engraveing stones there is not enuff to upgrade nothing at all

Leave a comment:

Working...
X