Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Please remove facebook ** quest.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please remove facebook ** quest.

I dont like facebook and i will never use it.
    Please make that stupid side quest go away. :S

it doesn't work anyway just ignore it ive tried about 5 times to do it and you get sod all from it just ignore it

Comment

Try to unlike, then like again. If it don't work, try again on another day. Even though it's inconvenient, you should be able to finish it.

Comment

It's an annoying quest, i wasn't able to do it on firefox maybe because i have some addon that blocks pop up windows so i had to switch to chrome before i was able to do it.

Comment

Trying different browsers can really help with this problem. Personally, it took me several tries before able to complete it. You just need to like it and unlike the facebook page a few times in order to successfully complete the quest

Comment

I dont have facebook nor will I ever. Pushing a quest outside the game for cookie mining is cheap and a waste of my time and log.

Comment

Working...
            X