Ridiculous EXP in Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridiculous EXP in Game.

EXP without being a quest, it's ridiculous, (Dungeons, memoirs, bounty).

I think EXP is ok but gold winning amont is ridiculous. I can't even buy guild skills.
    Plz you can push it to x2 to only get a normal ratio

Comment

Originally posted by zelym View Post
      I think EXP is ok but gold winning amont is ridiculous. I can't even buy guild skills.
      Plz you can push it to x2 to only get a normal ratio
      both rewards are!

Comment

Hello players. Besides main quests, EXP can be gained through purchasing attemps for dungeons, crafting memory key using memory key shards, and completing bounty quest (minimum of 25k EXP per day). After completing all the above, you should be able to level everyday until level 40. As for gold, please enter world boss daily (Open at 13:00 and 20:00 EST time) as well as joining and completing events. However, your suggestions have been reported. Thank you for your feedbacks
        Last edited by Londyn; 02-01-2018, 04:06 PM.
        R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Problem with Bounty quest .WILDERNESS RUINS. It wont allow turning in quest been like that since the quest began days now it would be great if support team could fix it.

Comment

Originally posted by Noeni23 View Post
            Problem with Bounty quest .WILDERNESS RUINS. It wont allow turning in quest been like that since the quest began days now it would be great if support team could fix it.
            Can you please provide me with your in game name, server number and UID (can be found on the top left corner, beside server number). As well as a screenshot of this bounty issue. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
              Hello players. Besides main quests, EXP can be gained through purchasing attemps for dungeons, crafting memory key using memory key shards, and completing bounty quest (minimum of 25k EXP per day). After completing all the above, you should be able to level everyday until level 40. As for gold, please enter world boss daily (Open at 13:00 and 20:00 EST time) as well as joining and completing events. However, your suggestions have been reported. Thank you for your feedbacks
              ok, if u complete all quest lvl 30... need more 60k to lvl 31... (25k per day) then, 3 days to 1 LVL??????
              Last edited by Londyn; 02-02-2018, 10:49 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

Originally posted by marcelomnz View Post

ok, if u complete all quest lvl 30... need more 60k to lvl 31... (25k per day) then, 3 fu**kg days to 1 LVL??????
                If you read my instructions carefully, I clearly stated that just bounty will give you 25k EXP per day.

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
                  I don't know which game you're playing but at lvl 34 you need 328805 exp to get to 35, at lvl 38 you need 469487 exp for 39....There's not a chance of getting that much exp even with buying extra dungeon runs. One level a day to 40 simply isn't possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindrago View Post

I don't know which game you're playing but at lvl 34 you need 328805 exp to get to 35, at lvl 38 you need 469487 exp for 39....There's not a chance of getting that much exp even with buying extra dungeon runs. One level a day to 40 simply isn't possible.
                    After the new patch, EXP did increase within levels. However, we also added new function in game such as the Temple of Trial. Also bounty quests has increased its EXP values. Also please keep in mind that every time you level, your main quest will give you a lots of EXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindrago View Post

Bounty Quests - now scale exp rewards with your level.
                      New Event Temple of Trials - gives tonnes of Exp and more goodies.

Comment

I don't get the complaining. Even as non-vip you can get lv25 in a day. Yet people in my server crying saying it is too hard to get passed lv22... lol? Do people just not do all the features in the game? EXP isn't hard to get. I do agree gold is hard though.

Comment

i agree with all of these posts it is near on impossable for us to get the exp we need to lvl up also the dungeons are way to hard the lower ones for new players how do you guys exspect to get a full comunity if you dont make the lower ones much easryer even the higher ones i can do ok im only 12k br nearly 13 but i cant do them i insta die so do a lot of others is there no way you can make these things a bit easyer even the normal mobs for bounty quest are stupidly high br and normal players cant do them they have to abandon help your players out geez

Comment

Originally posted by julietwarman View Post
                            i agree with all of these posts it is near on impossable for us to get the exp we need to lvl up also the dungeons are way to hard the lower ones for new players how do you guys exspect to get a full comunity if you dont make the lower ones much easryer even the higher ones i can do ok im only 12k br nearly 13 but i cant do them i insta die so do a lot of others is there no way you can make these things a bit easyer even the normal mobs for bounty quest are stupidly high br and normal players cant do them they have to abandon help your players out geez
                            Why you dont ask your friends to do bounty quests in a party with you ? this way it becomes really easy.
                            " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

yea thats all i do is bounty quests no one party's with me as i am a bit squishy and lower lvl than they are so yea rock and a hard place lol

Comment

Working...
                              X