No announcement yet.

Ridiculous EXP in Game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly the exp needs to be fixed bad i keep finding myself stuck about 70-100k away from leveling up and it taking me 2 days to level up its getting annoying please fix

Comment

How is it getting annoying?

As you progress levelling is supposed to slow down. Getting a level per day would get you to max way too quick.

The whole reason EXP was changed was to slow us down so development could keep up with us.
      We do not want to get past the point where there is no content for our levels right?
      R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Khardone View Post
        How is it getting annoying?

As you progress levelling is supposed to slow down. Getting a level per day would get you to max way too quick.

The whole reason EXP was changed was to slow us down so development could keep up with us.
        We do not want to get past the point where there is no content for our levels right?
        why is it pay to win its hard to keep playing when these lovely players keep paying money to just get better stuff its impossible to keep up
        Last edited by GM_Yagami; 02-17-2018, 12:19 PM. Reason: language

Comment

let everything in the game for bound balens but at a way higher price so you have to grind

Comment

Originally posted by calebhutson9 View Post

why is it pay to win its hard to keep playing when these bitched keep paying money to just get better stuff its impossible to keep up
            yet another player that wants everything a casher has without paying....sigh..

Comment

Working...
            X