X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marcelomnz
    started a topic Ridiculous EXP in Game.

Ridiculous EXP in Game.

EXP without being a quest, it's ridiculous, (Dungeons, memoirs, bounty).

• dragonian9
    replied
    Originally posted by calebhutson9 View Post

why is it pay to win its hard to keep playing when these bitched keep paying money to just get better stuff its impossible to keep up
    yet another player that wants everything a casher has without paying....sigh..

Leave a comment:

• calebhutson9
    replied
    let everything in the game for bound balens but at a way higher price so you have to grind

Leave a comment:

• calebhutson9
    replied
    Originally posted by Khardone View Post
    How is it getting annoying?

As you progress levelling is supposed to slow down. Getting a level per day would get you to max way too quick.

The whole reason EXP was changed was to slow us down so development could keep up with us.
    We do not want to get past the point where there is no content for our levels right?
    why is it pay to win its hard to keep playing when these lovely players keep paying money to just get better stuff its impossible to keep up
    Last edited by GM_Yagami; 02-17-2018, 12:19 PM. Reason: language

Leave a comment:

• Khardone
    replied
    How is it getting annoying?

As you progress levelling is supposed to slow down. Getting a level per day would get you to max way too quick.

The whole reason EXP was changed was to slow us down so development could keep up with us.
    We do not want to get past the point where there is no content for our levels right?

Leave a comment:

• calebhutson9
    replied
    honestly the exp needs to be fixed bad i keep finding myself stuck about 70-100k away from leveling up and it taking me 2 days to level up its getting annoying please fix

Leave a comment:

• julietwarman
    replied
    yea thats all i do is bounty quests no one party's with me as i am a bit squishy and lower lvl than they are so yea rock and a hard place lol

Leave a comment:

• FaeLRoX
    replied
    Originally posted by julietwarman View Post
    i agree with all of these posts it is near on impossable for us to get the exp we need to lvl up also the dungeons are way to hard the lower ones for new players how do you guys exspect to get a full comunity if you dont make the lower ones much easryer even the higher ones i can do ok im only 12k br nearly 13 but i cant do them i insta die so do a lot of others is there no way you can make these things a bit easyer even the normal mobs for bounty quest are stupidly high br and normal players cant do them they have to abandon help your players out geez
    Why you dont ask your friends to do bounty quests in a party with you ? this way it becomes really easy.

Leave a comment:

• julietwarman
    replied
    i agree with all of these posts it is near on impossable for us to get the exp we need to lvl up also the dungeons are way to hard the lower ones for new players how do you guys exspect to get a full comunity if you dont make the lower ones much easryer even the higher ones i can do ok im only 12k br nearly 13 but i cant do them i insta die so do a lot of others is there no way you can make these things a bit easyer even the normal mobs for bounty quest are stupidly high br and normal players cant do them they have to abandon help your players out geez

Leave a comment:

• R2113337145
    replied
    I don't get the complaining. Even as non-vip you can get lv25 in a day. Yet people in my server crying saying it is too hard to get passed lv22... lol? Do people just not do all the features in the game? EXP isn't hard to get. I do agree gold is hard though.

Leave a comment:

• Khardone
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindrago View Post

I don't know which game you're playing but at lvl 34 you need 328805 exp to get to 35, at lvl 38 you need 469487 exp for 39....There's not a chance of getting that much exp even with buying extra dungeon runs. One level a day to 40 simply isn't possible.
    Bounty Quests - now scale exp rewards with your level.
    New Event Temple of Trials - gives tonnes of Exp and more goodies.

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Mindrago View Post

I don't know which game you're playing but at lvl 34 you need 328805 exp to get to 35, at lvl 38 you need 469487 exp for 39....There's not a chance of getting that much exp even with buying extra dungeon runs. One level a day to 40 simply isn't possible.
    After the new patch, EXP did increase within levels. However, we also added new function in game such as the Temple of Trial. Also bounty quests has increased its EXP values. Also please keep in mind that every time you level, your main quest will give you a lots of EXP.

Leave a comment:

• Mindrago
    replied
    Originally posted by Londyn View Post
    Hello players. Besides main quests, EXP can be gained through purchasing attemps for dungeons, crafting memory key using memory key shards, and completing bounty quest (minimum of 25k EXP per day). After completing all the above, you should be able to level everyday until level 40. As for gold, please enter world boss daily (Open at 13:00 and 20:00 EST time) as well as joining and completing events. However, your suggestions have been reported. Thank you for your feedbacks

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    Originally posted by marcelomnz View Post

ok, if u complete all quest lvl 30... need more 60k to lvl 31... (25k per day) then, 3 fu**kg days to 1 LVL??????
    If you read my instructions carefully, I clearly stated that just bounty will give you 25k EXP per day.

Leave a comment:

• marcelomnz
    replied
    Originally posted by Londyn View Post
    Hello players. Besides main quests, EXP can be gained through purchasing attemps for dungeons, crafting memory key using memory key shards, and completing bounty quest (minimum of 25k EXP per day). After completing all the above, you should be able to level everyday until level 40. As for gold, please enter world boss daily (Open at 13:00 and 20:00 EST time) as well as joining and completing events. However, your suggestions have been reported. Thank you for your feedbacks
    ok, if u complete all quest lvl 30... need more 60k to lvl 31... (25k per day) then, 3 days to 1 LVL??????
    Last edited by Londyn; 02-02-2018, 10:49 AM. Reason: Language

Leave a comment:

Working...
X