Tavern tipping and S-class mercenaries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tavern tipping and S-class mercenaries

Hi all. I would like to know how much (approximately) balens would I need to spend to get myself any S-class mercenary. I see that each attempt costs 500 balens or bound balens and that there is also an option to do 5x attempt for 2500 balens. Is it better to just do 5x? Would it yield more S-class pact shards? I wonder as well, how many S-class shards do you get per successful attempt in tavern? Would need a solid figure so that I can plan my recharge. I appreciate any info on this.

Dear player, the number of tries are not exact and cannot be approximated. However, I suggest to do 5x attempt for 2500 balens since it will give you a better chance of receiving better goods from tavern
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You should always do x5 in the tavern. This is for balens and gold. As for how many balens are required to get an S class merc, its hard to answer. You will get pact shards randomly for all 4 S class mercs and you need 100 to make a hero. You also need to take into account how many energy cores youll need to increase the refines on S class mercs. Low refined S class merc are weaker then higher refined B and A class mercs and it is easier to get lower class energy cores.

It costs about ~120,000 - ~200,000 balens to get a S class merc (directly from the tavern, not counting events).

It costs about ~950,000 - ~1,600,000 balens to max the refines (using energy cores) on a S class merc. (hard to tell, based on rng)

These costs are pretty close, I dumped my entire rebate from alpha (720,000 balens) into the tavern plus a good amount of balens I have recharged on the launch server and I can tell you this is about correct. No one has a maxed S class merc ,

I have 2 of them at 3 star since I split the cores a bit more to kassandra since Cortez shards/pacts are given out in events and none of the others have so far. Bare in mind it costs 1,200 Energy cores to 5 star a hero. Since your chance to get energy cores is less then the pacts and considering how many points you get with the balens you spend , plus the fact that a energy core costs 1,100 points , the amount to max a S class merc is most likely closer to the upper range (1.3m - 1.6m).

With events this figure is obviously lower but it would take months of events to do this and would only save about 300-400k balens. TLDR this game is expensive.

Also on a side note, Erenor shards and cores drop considerably less then the other 3 heroes. I don't know if this is intended but she drops about x3 times less then the other heroes.

The order it seems to drop from most to least in regards to S class heroes is , Cortez > Kassandra > Rockfist > Erenor (very low) . Note that Cortez and kassandra are given in VIP rewards (high levels) and are the only 2 given so far in server events. Kassandra given in 7 day launch and Cortez given in a variety of events.
      Last edited by samuelarvig1; 02-03-2018, 06:52 PM. Reason: information is correct or very close.

Comment

holy... 720k balens rebate... curious, how much $ was that?
        Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

lots and lots lol

Comment

Originally posted by samuelarvig1 View Post
            You should always do x5 in the tavern. This is for balens and gold. As for how many balens are required to get an S class merc, its hard to answer. You will get pact shards randomly for all 4 S class mercs and you need 100 to make a hero. You also need to take into account how many energy cores youll need to increase the refines on S class mercs. Low refined S class merc are weaker then higher refined B and A class mercs and it is easier to get lower class energy cores.

It costs about ~120,000 - ~200,000 balens to get a S class merc (directly from the tavern, not counting events).

It costs about ~950,000 - ~1,600,000 balens to max the refines (using energy cores) on a S class merc. (hard to tell, based on rng)

These costs are pretty close, I dumped my entire rebate from alpha (720,000 balens) into the tavern plus a good amount of balens I have recharged on the launch server and I can tell you this is about correct. No one has a maxed S class merc ,

I have 2 of them at 3 star since I split the cores a bit more to kassandra since Cortez shards/pacts are given out in events and none of the others have so far. Bare in mind it costs 1,200 Energy cores to 5 star a hero. Since your chance to get energy cores is less then the pacts and considering how many points you get with the balens you spend , plus the fact that a energy core costs 1,100 points , the amount to max a S class merc is most likely closer to the upper range (1.3m - 1.6m).

With events this figure is obviously lower but it would take months of events to do this and would only save about 300-400k balens. TLDR this game is expensive.

Also on a side note, Erenor shards and cores drop considerably less then the other 3 heroes. I don't know if this is intended but she drops about x3 times less then the other heroes.

The order it seems to drop from most to least in regards to S class heroes is , Cortez > Kassandra > Rockfist > Erenor (very low) . Note that Cortez and kassandra are given in VIP rewards (high levels) and are the only 2 given so far in server events. Kassandra given in 7 day launch and Cortez given in a variety of events.
            Thanks for the detailed account, samuelarvig1. Tbh, I never expected it to be this expensive. Seems it is better to get S-class mercs from events for now the way things are.

Comment

It doesn't have to be that expensive. It was only that expensive because he spended all his balens on tavern, which is not the only way to get S level merchanery. With the new events and recharge events, you should be able to get an S level merchanery easily with just about 10,000 ~ 15,000 balens ($100 ~ $150)

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
                It doesn't have to be that expensive. It was only that expensive because he spended all his balens on tavern, which is not the only way to get S level merchanery. With the new events and recharge events, you should be able to get an S level merchanery easily with just about 10,000 ~ 15,000 balens ($100 ~ $150)
                Please explain how you got this number. I find it impossible to get any S class merc for 15,000 balens and if it did a lot more people would have them.

The current event that is running for Cortez is a consecutive recharge event. If you spent 40$ a day for 5 days, you would get 65 pact shards. There is another event running at the same time to get the other 35 shards if you do the balen tip in the tavern 120 times, this is 60,000 balens to complete (not counting tickets you have but that wont be more then 5 for pretty much anyone).

If you spent all the balens you had from the recharges (20k) you still need 40k more balens to get the merc from the events. This is 60,000 balens , or 600$. This event consecutive recharge event has been ran 2 times since the game launched, Server 1 is ahead of everyone else for events for the most part. The last time this event was ran it was for Cortez as well.

So, as I said in my original post any of the 3 mercs that is not cortez will cost about what I said because events are not ran for them (~120k ish balens to get or free for kassandra from the launch events but she is weak unless upgraded) and Cortez at the moment costs 60,000 balens.(600$) to get.
                Last edited by samuelarvig1; 02-05-2018, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by samuelarvig1 View Post

Please explain how you got this number. I find it impossible to get any S class merc for 15,000 balens and if it did a lot more people would have them.

The current event that is running for Cortez is a consecutive recharge event. If you spent 40$ a day for 5 days, you would get 65 pact shards. There is another event running at the same time to get the other 35 shards if you do the balen tip in the tavern 120 times, this is 60,000 balens to complete (not counting tickets you have but that wont be more then 5 for pretty much anyone).

If you spent all the balens you had from the recharges (20k) you still need 40k more balens to get the merc from the events. This is 60,000 balens , or 600$. This event consecutive recharge event has been ran 2 times since the game launched, Server 1 is ahead of everyone else for events for the most part. The last time this event was ran it was for Cortez as well.

So, as I said in my original post any of the 3 mercs that is not cortez will cost about what I said because events are not ran for them (~120k ish balens to get or free for kassandra from the launch events but she is weak unless upgraded) and Cortez at the moment costs 60,000 balens.(600$) to get.
                  I understand why you say its impossible to get a S class merc for 15,000 balens. But there is other ways besides tarvern that will cost less:

Firstly, I will start with $140. From the consecutive recharge event, all you have to do is recharge $20 perday for 3 days straight and $40 for 2 days. In this case, you have 14k balens and obtained 59 shards.

The other 41 shards you can easily obtain from Lucky Exchange Event, which with 2k balens you should be able to get around 5~7 shards depending on luck (you should be able to get a shard every 5~10 tries with Mystery Key II, I tested this myself). Which with that it gains you another 35~49 shards. With this amount, you are already very likey to obtain the hero. The reason why I putted $100~$150 is because in Lucky Exchange Event, it really depends on how lucky you get.

Please keep in mind that tarvern is not the only way to obtain S class merc. There will be more event in the future that can help you obtain a S class merc easier. All you have to do is enter recharge events and participate in weekly events such as this Lucky Exchange Event. I hope this helps you with the confusion.
                  Last edited by Londyn; 02-05-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Am I the only one here that thinks it's ABSOLUTELY ridiculous to spend up to $150 JUST to get a SINGLE mercenery?! Lol. You can buy entire AAA games plus expansions for that kind of price and get WAY more bang for your buck!
                    Why not model the game to have more effective pricing than to just make everything that's really good to be so overly priced?!
                    Idk... R2 has those metrics somewhere and must know better than I that they'll generate more money this way. To be completely transparent I would buy more into this game but even spending $40+ hardly generates any worthwhile return.

Comment

Kinda sad to talk about getting good stuff or ahead in game in terms of money instead of skill and game time.

Comment

Working...
                      X