Announcement

Collapse

2018 Holiday Season - Customer Service Support

This year, Chinese New Year dates range from February 13th to February 21st. All of our developers will be unavailable during this period, as well as most R2Games staff. We will still be providing ticket services, forum support, and in-game monitoring during this holiday, but coverage and response times may be constricted.
For more information, visit http://forum.r2games.com/forum/reali...ervice-support
See more
See less

Not enough population.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not enough population.

I'm playing on Server 15 and I can't get a party together for Battlefront: Bewitched Serpent and Elysia: Magic Runes, Difficulty 2.

I've already been dedicated to this game for several days now but I see no reason to keep playing if the population will be so low as to not be able to run higher level Multiplayer Dungeons.

I did also use the "Match" option but after spending 15 minutes in the queue I gave up.

The World BOSS is a problem, too. Can't be beaten yet. I can understand that as the server of players gain more BR that our likelyhood of completion will go up but UNTIL then it's just a waste of time fighting the World BOSS.

R2 GAMES should think about NOT creating so many servers so quickly; currently it's every two days for another server to open up. That's just too quick and causing too low of a population within each server.

Well, goodbye Mythic Glory. You were fun while it lasted!

I play in several server and get a new one starting. I have a slogan of this game......7-Day Goal to Dead Server LOL...

Comment

Same here. I play in server 12 and I can't even get a party to complete my daily MPDs. Please stop releasing servers too soon. Furthermore, merge the existing ones together. Then, release servers in a more reasonable fashion. Stop being so greedy, 7road/R2games.

Comment

Dear players. We are aware of the low-population on server and are working on a system that allows you to party with other servers in order to complete dungeons.
        R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

the reason there are low player population is coz ppl spent money on S1 and dontwant to move to other servers this is what happens when you open god knows how many servers of one game it should work itsself out buyt idk i saw this happen to LoA2 to mnay servers so they started to merge tyhem that seemed to help a lot maybe they will do the same idk

Comment

Hi,

That's interesting about a system to party up with other players from other servers. Hope its not like match queuing as ive tried this too and had no players who wanted to do 30 with me.

Any estimated date on release of that system?
            Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
              Hi,

That's interesting about a system to party up with other players from other servers. Hope its not like match queuing as ive tried this too and had no players who wanted to do 30 with me.

Any estimated date on release of that system?
              Sorry, I current do not have any informations on that. Please keep an eye out on forum under "News and Events" for more information

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

Sorry, I current do not have any informations on that. Please keep an eye out on forum under "News and Events" for more information

Please inform the devs that we need such system as soon as possible. Game is boring if you can't even progress further due to lack of player activity on multiplayer dungeons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post

Please inform the devs that we need such system as soon as possible. Game is boring if you can't even progress further due to lack of player activity on multiplayer dungeons.
                  We are currently working on the system. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

can we get a pet system also a farm so we can plant gold exp and so on we need it

Comment

s10, first world boss....6 players

Comment

25 minutes to get it to 50% hp

Comment

Same problem in S3, we need more players please.
                          Cant do world boss event and dungeons :ยด(

Comment

Working...
                          X