Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mythic Glory Discord! Join in!

https://discord.gg/EKftYcT

Join the discord! Don't need to use voice chat, we can use it to communicate with other active players while playing throughout the day. Sharing information with each other, etc.
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Really nice people out there , I recommend everyone to join !!!
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

join up guys! don't play alone, come chat while you play
      Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

Thats a great idea , good luck and have fun !!

Comment

Its a really good game just a few thing need to be sorted

Comment

Your adding chat to a game that is losing people all over the place instead of fixing things and adding content? You will be able to chat but not do anything that needs a party, Most time only 3 or 4 people in WB forget doing dungeons never enough to do it. That sounds like a total waste of resources. This is one of the worst game I have ever played but, still hoping it improves.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowrebel1 View Post
              Your adding chat to a game that is losing people all over the place instead of fixing things and adding content? You will be able to chat but not do anything that needs a party, Most time only 3 or 4 people in WB forget doing dungeons never enough to do it. That sounds like a total waste of resources. This is one of the worst game I have ever played but, still hoping it improves.
              Dear player, in today's maintenance we managed to fix some major bugs in the game. We understand your frustration that there is a lack of new content. Due to the fact that this is a newly developed game, please be patience with us. Your opinion of the game is very important to us, and we would like to hear your suggestions. If you have any suggestions for new functions in game or events in game, please post your thread HERE. Thank you for understanding
              R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

If anyone bothered to check I left several suggestions on that page for the game. No one response to any of them. If no one is going to respond to the posted suggestions why bother.

Comment

There is no incentive for non vips to play even though you say that almost everything is available. Their should be at least 1 set of gear that can be bought with bound balens also all the events are geared for non vips .
                  It seems that the devs greed to make money is destroying a potentially good game

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

Dear player, in today's maintenance we managed to fix some major bugs in the game. We understand your frustration that there is a lack of new content. Due to the fact that this is a newly developed game, please be patience with us. Your opinion of the game is very important to us, and we would like to hear your suggestions. If you have any suggestions for new functions in game or events in game, please post your thread HERE. Thank you for understanding
                    This is exactly what's disappointing. Being a new release, this game should be filled with active players, not dead right off the bat. There's too much leaning towards pay-to-win content making it impossible for casuals/noncashers to even enjoy the game. I hope the devs have these things in consideration.

Comment

You say our 'opinion of the game is very important'
                      Then please listen, I have seen so many people request a European server for months now and only response is this has been forwarded. If you want a boost in the number of players then do as requested plaese

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowrebel1 View Post
                        If anyone bothered to check I left several suggestions on that page for the game. No one response to any of them. If no one is going to respond to the posted suggestions why bother.
                        All the valuable suggestions posted on the thread are forward.

Comment

Originally posted by draco885 View Post
                          You say our 'opinion of the game is very important'
                          Then please listen, I have seen so many people request a European server for months now and only response is this has been forwarded. If you want a boost in the number of players then do as requested plaese
                          I understand your frustration. The developers are the ones who makes the final decision on whether or not we open EU servers. This suggestion has been forward again.

Comment

Working...
                          X