I hate the bounty system!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2113337145
    started a topic I hate the bounty system!

I hate the bounty system!

NOBODY LIKES IT! Why are you guys keeping it this way. It's a HUGE time waste, it's not fun, and it's very inconvenient and boring to do!!
    Last edited by Londyn; 02-16-2018, 10:16 AM. Reason: Language

• R299718100
    replied
    that is what i tryed yesterday / today.... started with blue, than cant find gold, more and more blue that i cant do for rewad.....rest of time only the black quests
    and now i stoped recharges, isnt worth the game, all futures or items to expensive and the players w/o recharges can grow in a normal time....

Leave a comment:

• ivanjb
    replied
    I like the bounty system.. I have my own system on how to do it quickly and efficiently. I actually finish the blue and gold bounties first...

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    Originally posted by R299718100 View Post

I belive you are kidding, a game need something to hold the player in game.

Arena = 5min
    Memory = 3min
    Dungeons = 1hour
    ToT = 2h afk

what we do the rest of the day ? play another game

The Bountys a good way to get some Exp but uninterested for working ppl, i dont search 2h hole maps for my quests......
    Do it like Wartune, make a Dashboard, an option to earn some extra money from players that dont have time

Again, bounty system is a just one of the ways for you to gain EXP. You are not forced to do bounty quest. However, if you have any suggestions for us to improve our game, feel free to post here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...me-suggestions and let us know about what you think can be improved. Feel free to post your ideas in detail about other ways to gain EXP in game.

Leave a comment:

• R299718100
    replied
    Originally posted by Londyn View Post

There is a lots of ways, you can get EXP through Arena, Memory, Dungeons and the newest system, Temple or Trials.
    I belive you are kidding, a game need something to hold the player in game.

Arena = 5min
    Memory = 3min
    Dungeons = 1hour
    ToT = 2h afk

what we do the rest of the day ? play another game

The Bountys a good way to get some Exp but uninterested for working ppl, i dont search 2h hole maps for my quests......
    Do it like Wartune, make a Dashboard, an option to earn some extra money from players that dont have time

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    Originally posted by R2113337145 View Post

Lol... and lose out on one of the only ways to get EXP. There needs to be more ways then..
    There is a lots of ways, you can get EXP through Arena, Memory, Dungeons and the newest system, Temple or Trials.

Leave a comment:

• R2113337145
    replied
    Originally posted by Londyn View Post
    You are not forced to do bounty quest. It is available for those players who are willing to do it. If you don't like this system in the game, you can just completely ignore it.
    Lol... and lose out on one of the only ways to get EXP. There needs to be more ways then..

Leave a comment:

• Londyn
    replied
    You are not forced to do bounty quest. It is available for those players who are willing to do it. If you don't like this system in the game, you can just completely ignore it.

Leave a comment:

• Phantomare
    replied
    I dont like it eighter is hard to find bounty blue and yellow/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X