Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well game is rigged so no one plays anymore.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well game is rigged so no one plays anymore.

As its stands this game is rigged to force you to spend real money. Was doing bounty quest no problem then when I hit 40lv they scaled up in difficulty so now I fail them 50%+ of the time. And this is from a player who is in the top 70 on server 1. The rewards did not go up just the mobs. No reason other than to force you to buy more upgrades. So a free player is messed over with the current system. Am vip3 and focused on BR still dying. And the costs keep going up till were even doing events and quests won't keep up.

Then theres the fact things like world boss is impossible to do now that players have left so you get 200k total in gold now verses 1mil since you can't kill him. Since am at 300k for enchanting fail rate 40% that means I burn thru that one go. Then you have the events that require you to spent real balens instead of bound so most rewards are locked away for free players there. And when you do buy balens prices are so inflated for things that only bump up the BR +100. So end up spending 40$ on a mount or 20$ on a costume piece that you need 4 of to get the bonus.

Added to that is the fact they keep opening up new servers and not maintaining the others. The lag is so bad now most can't stop from disconnecting. And the content is bare bones compared to other games like it. It is missing a lot of the systems and things to do. Then you have bugs that lock out quests and are game breaking. These are not even new they been around since alpha. Add on to that this scaling you grind to a halt doing even more things. With the devs not giving clear up dates and fixes nothing has changed so far.

R2 so far has not respected the player base in this game tho they want you to spend money on it. And as games go its a failure for the type of game it is compared to others like it. As it stands the player base will die out and servers merged. But that won't fix the main issues. As to why I am posting this is that am sick of issue after issue so far. Had to spend 2 weeks getting the alpha reward and still missing the achievement and lost the vip3. Then have glitched quests I will never complete. Add in the lag so everything takes twice as long to do or complete. So posting my complaints. I know R2 will not do anything and most will post snarky comments. But had to say my piece.

This is typical R2 either game is bad or a great game like Shadowbound they work on for awhile collect all the money they can then move on to next game. Game is boring and players are leaving fast. S9 hard to get anyone for lack of players to do anything. Merges will not help. New servers even worse. Will stick around until after their holiday to see if they improve anything if not time to move on. If you except a response for developers forget it only Mods will respond with something like was reported or be relax it will get fixed.

Comment

I have the same thoughts as you guys. Too little to do that adds up to powering your character, hence you always end up hitting a wall, be it leveling experience or a stage you can't complete. I think BR gain is too slow without spending a significant amount of cash. Mercs are very hard to get (more so the S-class mercs) unless you spend loads on tavern. Duel venue gives very little amount of gems. Gold likewise is being given/rewarded in very small amounts that you can't properly level up your guild skills, open up refine options on your gear, or upgrade your gear - all which costs a lot of gold. Too few active players that it is mostly impossible to do MPDs or to kill world boss. Temple of trials and bounty quests give very little experience (though offers a chance for breakthrough stones). Blitzing is not for free. I feel all of these things contribute to the game's demise. What they can do is give alternatives to get materials necessary for increasing your character's strength (more ways to get experience, gems, beast spirit stones, mount spirit, array stones, refinement jade, etc).

I have to say game is too pay-to-win with its current setup. This is not good. But then, seeing that this game is still in its infant stages, I hope to see some revamping in the future.
      Last edited by Scribbler; 02-18-2018, 09:49 AM.

Comment

Yes, I'm on the same opinion.

After a recent update, I've been locked out of buying clothes. I used to be able to buy them (Breakthrough stones too), but now even if I have enough balens (I'm a free player), the game still tells me I have no balens and tells me to recharge.

This is unfair for us free players. Also, I still haven't been given my title of Precursor. I partecipated in Alpha.
        Nothing to do much here.

Comment

i have some of the same frustrations as most of you. Please keep in mind that the game is VERY Very Young. We are also progressing faster than was expected.
          Yes - there are issues that need to be resolved, and yes there could be some better options.

Please feel free to share ideas, rather than just posting frustrations - it will help with the development of the game.

As for scaling difficulty with Bounty's Dungeons - please consider partying with someone if able, it does help a lot with getting things done.

Let's see what the Dev's have in store for us upon their return from holidays and go from there.
          R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Khardone it is nice you come an post positive things but it is hard to party with peeps when so few online that is the biggest problem. You want ideas start with no new servers until things get fixed and new events are added. Take somethings like Egg Smash, Cloud and Element towers, and Training Ground from Shadowbound for gold and exp. Crusades is nice also. Lets see where these go before I start with others. Also ask R2 management why they don't further develop or make Shadowbound 2 many players still there will stay and many that left will return if new content added and R2 can make money from it. I would post this on Shadowbound forums but no one from R2 comes there to read what is posted only to tell us what events are coming next which we already know from 2 years of the same things coming in order. Thank you.

Comment

Dear player, we added the "Match" system in game. This way, you can partner up with other players across the server to complete dungeons. We understand that players are frustrated becasue this is a large "pay to win" game. However, we are currently working and developing more events (such as the equipment exchange event, mount training events) to insure that cash-free players will also benefit from the game. We are currently working on our best on developing this game, if you have any suggestions on what we can do better on, please post your suggestions HERE . Thank you for understanding, and enjoy gaming

Comment

Why cant you post WHAT these events are going to be IN ADVANCE, you know, like you do with your other R2 games like Wartunes. It is really sad to see a new server announcement posted AFTER the server has launched, example: Server 21 launch was announced on the forums at 9:07 saying it was launching at 9:00. Really!!! You cant even announce the server launch BEFORE it launches. You want people to tell you the problems they have but I have yet to see you really pay attention to anything except how much money can we make off this. I have seen a post about the first week events, but nothing about what comes after that. Are you guys at R2 even trying to make this game successful or just looking for another way to get people to spend money. The concept of this game is pretty good but now you are destroying it by not immediately fixing problems that were identified by the Alpha players. And now they just posted the new Events...Really! you want me to get friends to join and play here? and if I get 3 friends to join I get a lvl1 gem!! Here is another HOT EVENT...I can trade 2 socketing rods (value 200 balens) for a lvl2 gem (value 150 balens).
                And I should share this on face book and invite my friends to join so you can rob them as well, no thanks. I have played R2 games for several years and I have NEVER seen anything with as little thought put into it as you are doing with this game. Your only thought is to take money from people. I have been upset at times by R2, but this is the absolute worst I have ever been. You may have finally pushed me over the edge so I can finally stop my addiction to online games

Comment

Actually you can buy socketing rods for 70 bound balens @ Mystery Shop or even get them for free if you are lucky enoughto get them from the 1500 honor chest.Regarding events , I will ask if thats possible to post them in advance.In fact we did post the announcement of s21 launch a bit late , I was busy that day and seems like mods were busy too , I hope that you understand that we are volunteers players trying to help other players.
                  Last edited by GM_Yagami; 02-20-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
                    Dear player, we added the "Match" system in game. This way, you can partner up with other players across the server to complete dungeons. We understand that players are frustrated becasue this is a large "pay to win" game. However, we are currently working and developing more events (such as the equipment exchange event, mount training events) to insure that cash-free players will also benefit from the game. We are currently working on our best on developing this game, if you have any suggestions on what we can do better on, please post your suggestions HERE . Thank you for understanding, and enjoy gaming
                    I suggest if your going to have the cross server option anyways for party dungeons give us the access to pm and see players online so we can link up with them

Comment

Originally posted by glennrevis90 View Post

I suggest if your going to have the cross server option anyways for party dungeons give us the access to pm and see players online so we can link up with them
                      Thank you for providing us with a very interesting suggestion. Your suggestion for the game has been forward

Comment

Working...
                      X