Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dungeons scaling with player level? Cant pass dungeons that were previously easy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeons scaling with player level? Cant pass dungeons that were previously easy.

Whats the point in gettting stronger when the dungeons scale up with you? I was able to duo serpent elite with my eyes closed, then suddenly after lvl 40/41, the boss started to 1-2 shot us. Its a level 32 dungeon. Makes absolutely no sense and we cant complete the dungeon anymore. Also, how are we meant to keep up with the increasing difficulty every level, if we lack systems in the game to power us up. The main wall of BR before really slowing down is around 200k. Then it goes up as slow as a snail. Level 40 dungeon already recommends 260k, which is almost impossible without being vip 5 or higher. Can i put in a suggestion to stop with the level scaling? Content that i did easily before such as dungeons/bounties, just keep getting stronger and soon wont be able to do anything.. Thanks.
    Leave your opinion down below.

Server 19 : Exter
    UID : 339654626

I can't belive this game was develope by same DEVS that develope Wartune no way in hell because they are doing everything they can to close this game.

Comment

Dear players, I understand your frustrations. I agree with your points, it is unfair for players due to the fact that it is very difficult to gain BR as you progress in the game. This issue has been forward, please be patience with us in finding a solution for this problem.
      R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is trash.. the rewards do not scale to the difficulty and there are not enough players on high enough to do these dungeons.

nice.. wasted a loot run in not being able to complete it.. with 2 others who are lvl 40 br 145k ea. .. really.. is this how the game progresses.. if so it will be shelved by me and many others... no wonder so many high level players left.

Failed on SS elite... a simple run at out levels and BR.. but no... if we cant farm the free stuff after already clearing these dungeons, whats the point?

Wilbert VIP 4 Lvl 43 BR 233k

Server: [S15] Hidden Threat
        UID: 343873330
        Last edited by ivanjb; 02-25-2018, 08:07 AM.

Comment

And how do we do the achievements of soloing the dungeons if we cant even go back and do with with three in a party???

Comment

Originally posted by ivanjb View Post
            This is trash.. the rewards do not scale to the difficulty and there are not enough players on high enough to do these dungeons.

nice.. wasted a loot run in not being able to complete it.. with 2 others who are lvl 40 br 145k ea. .. really.. is this how the game progresses.. if so it will be shelved by me and many others... no wonder so many high level players left.

Failed on SS elite... a simple run at out levels and BR.. but no... if we cant farm the free stuff after already clearing these dungeons, whats the point?

Wilbert BR 233k

Server: [S15] Hidden Threat
            UID: 343873330
            I went into Level 40 Elite dungeon just now with me at 245k, another at 240k and one at 210k. We barely passed the bosses by trying repeatedly. We are all above vip 3. They need to do something asap. Even the paying players cant progress let alone the free players.. not happy at all :/

Comment

One way I help my guild members is when I go afk, I have it set up so they can auto invite me to help them in their runs. Where is the help in making the dungeons impossible for them to do with the dungeon scaling to my level? Do you see the flaw here? Due to so little players on servers, every little bit of help is needed for players.

Comment

How are we to complete achievements that require us to solo past dungeons if it scales to our level?

Comment

I have notice, especially with elite dungeons, is that they have legendary equipment drops. But the chance of getting a legendary drop is 0 %, while the Epic equipment drop is around 1% - 5% and the Rare equipment is at 100% chance of dropping. If the drop in the dungeon is legendary, then why aren't we getting that?? why not put there "you"ll get no chance of getting legendary equipment"",

Along side the level scaling, is this the reason so many players leave, cause, so far, this is the only game I know, despite the fact that you upgrade, refine, enhance, engulf, and everything else you do to get stronger, you actually get weaker everytime you level up??

Evilriffion, S19

Comment

Originally posted by jeff-ferg View Post
                    I have notice, especially with elite dungeons, is that they have legendary equipment drops. But the chance of getting a legendary drop is 0 %, while the Epic equipment drop is around 1% - 5% and the Rare equipment is at 100% chance of dropping. If the drop in the dungeon is legendary, then why aren't we getting that?? why not put there "you"ll get no chance of getting legendary equipment"",

Along side the level scaling, is this the reason so many players leave, cause, so far, this is the only game I know, despite the fact that you upgrade, refine, enhance, engulf, and everything else you do to get stronger, you actually get weaker everytime you level up??

Evilriffion, S19
                    I know how you feel.

It's just taken 4 attempts for 2 of us with 245k and 202k br to do Serpent Shrine on normal for some reason. Up to now we did it every day with no issues.

Comment

Dear players, thank you for your reports and informations about this problem. This issue has currently been reported.
                      R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Can we have an update on dungeon difficulty scaling? To be frank, this issue should be on prio list for the devs, not adding these new mercs that most players have no means to even obtain.
                        Last edited by Scribbler; 03-07-2018, 05:25 AM.

Comment

We've got to the point on s10 where we struggle to do SS on normal mode with 3 players at lvl 50 and with br of 283k 233k and 235k, forget elite, that's not going to happen anytime soon. Forget Spider Hunt as well, even on normal we don't stand a chance.

Not only that, but when I die with 283k br in bounty fights there's something badly wrong, there's no way anyone should have to team up to do the bounty quests.

As for the memoirs, how the hell I'm supposed to keep my mercs alive to get 3 stars is beyond me, it's not even funny anymore. It's no wonder players are leaving in droves.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragosani53 View Post
                            We've got to the point on s10 where we struggle to do SS on normal mode with 3 players at lvl 50 and with br of 283k 233k and 235k, forget elite, that's not going to happen anytime soon. Forget Spider Hunt as well, even on normal we don't stand a chance.

Not only that, but when I die with 283k br in bounty fights there's something badly wrong, there's no way anyone should have to team up to do the bounty quests.

As for the memoirs, how the hell I'm supposed to keep my mercs alive to get 3 stars is beyond me, it's not even funny anymore. It's no wonder players are leaving in droves.
                            Yeah better be a sticky-a*s with 2 more guys with same B.R to do everything until you guys cant. Thats what we do now for the edition of scaling mobs power with player level.
                            I think this is a delay of creating content from the devs. They slow us down by this ***** to get more time release contents. Every sources is running out by the time, even players.
                            About memoirs, you can take off all Merc to do it by yourself. Thats what i suggest for better result if possible.
                            Last edited by hoanganh.nguyen11291; 03-21-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hoanganh.nguyen11291 View Post
                              About memoirs, you can take off all Merc to do it by yourself. Thats what i suggest for better result if possible.
                              Good call about taking the mercs off, cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X