Skill Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Points

No skill points at lv 50 and 51. Do we get any more if we level higher?
    BigRed

This issue has been reported. However, I believe that it is not meant for you to max out the skill tree and this is the purpose of why the game allows you to unlock your second skill combo. You can unlock your second combo at the bottom of the skill page, it will cost 200 balens. Or you can reset your skill tree for 10 balens.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Would help if you made it bound balens as we are not all cash players
      BigRed

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTed View Post
        No skill points at lv 50 and 51. Do we get any more if we level higher?
        According to devs we wont receive any extra skill point after level 51 , they designed this way so you can try different combos and they also would like to leave some room just in case if they increase the level limit.

I suggested an option to allow non cashers to unlock the 2nd combo using bound balens.
        You can alternatively check this forum event , there are rewards for your participation ( 288 balens )

http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...-your-articles
        Last edited by GM_Yagami; 03-06-2018, 07:31 AM.

Comment

but it kicked in at level 49

Comment

Skill points expire at level 48 as of now - for the time being,

Reasoning is to have us try different skill combo's and not be able to max the skill tree for now.
            R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Which is a good thing in my opinion.

Why have a skill tree in the first place, if you can learn all skills at the end anyway?

If you ask me, there could be even more skills/passive skills in the trees, without increasing the number of skill points. That leads to charakter diversity.

Comment

ok but leaving them 13 points short and forcing players to spend money to change them and to open the the second set is not a good idea

Comment

Working...
                X