Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] How to Level up

Are you stuck at your current level?
    You can level up just by using memoirs, Temple of Trials and Bounty Target, Void Abyss Battleground or even a Dungeons

Just click memoirs at the bottom side of your screen ( see the picture) Click kill Streak 5 or Kill Streak 1 so you can get exp and gold coins (gold coins can be used to upgrade your skill talent and for your guild contribution). Not enough attempts? Click the plus sign (+) to purchase. You can used your memory key or balens to buy attempts . When you are out of Memory Key you can synthesize your memory key shards sent by your friend at Blacksmith tab click synthesize choose either items or materials so can synth your key depending at your key shard. Balens if you're a VIP player you can buy attempts just by using it. Want an all star in memoirs and exp too? Click Active you can get gold coins and experience too.

Temple of Trials

By Clicking Templar Zechs in City of Eternity you can get Exp, Bound Balens and Breakthrough Stone. Click Start trials and finish the daily reading. You can get more exp by staying here for almost 2 hours.Temple of Trials reset at Server time.

Bounty Target

Finish your Bounty Quest located at Misty Forest, Ruddy Canyon and Thorny Waste you can get Exp, Gold and Item Rewards.

BattleGround and Dungeons

Joined at Abyss Battleground 4 times in a row you can get Honor (faction medal), Exp and Battleground treasure shards you can finish your side mission by completing it.

Joined Dungeons 7 times in a row the higher level you are the more Higher dungeons you can enter and more experience when you finish. You can enter battlefront dungeons starting at lvl 19-100 for Goblin Tomb, 30 -100 for Bewitched Serpent , 40 - 100 at Demon Legion and 50 -100 at Spider Hunt. You can enter the Elysia Dungeons for your mercenary to be level up and runes Serpent shrine for Mercenary Level up (Mark of Divinity, Attack, Defense and Support) Magic Runes for a Mercenary Runes; runes can give your mercenary base attributes higher. You can enter dungeons by yourself example for Goblin Tomb or Bewitched.

Server: [S13] Serpent Shrine
    Character: Mage
    UID: 343628118
    Last edited by Roxanne Padilla; 03-10-2018, 01:14 AM.
    S13 - annedawn

Dont level up.. focus on farming mats and level as little as possible. If you level up faster then increasing your abilities you will not pass bounties or Memoirs due to being to dificult due to them scaling up to your level. Being a higher level is not key to winning.. taking your time and farming as much mats as possible without leveling will make it easier for you in the long run. Unless you want to throw money into your level. then you will loose faster as the scalling will FORCE you to spend more if you want to progress.

Comment

Originally posted by ivanjb View Post
      Dont level up.. focus on farming mats and level as little as possible. If you level up faster then increasing your abilities you will not pass bounties or Memoirs due to being to dificult due to them scaling up to your level. Being a higher level is not key to winning.. taking your time and farming as much mats as possible without leveling will make it easier for you in the long run. Unless you want to throw money into your level. then you will loose faster as the scalling will FORCE you to spend more if you want to progress.
      yea i agree but if you can increase both your abilities and to be level up why not ? it's up to you too if you want to recharge or not i'm not a VIP player tho but i can increase my abilities from going to dungeons or finish my bounty as long as i can you can be paired up with your friends if you can't killed the bounty monsters it's okay to be killed for you to stand up on your own and make your character a stronger as you can .. just saying but i'll take your advice not a good player and pro here tho
      S13 - annedawn

Comment

Working...
      X