Featured Guide Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Featured Guide Reward

Hey just checking, when will i get the rewards for my Forum guide being featured? Its been almost two weeks since announcement .
    Server 19
    IGN: Exter
    UID : 339654626

Hello player, please read the instructions for Featured Guild: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...r-mythic-glory. Firstly, you are required to start a thread of guild recruition with description and content of your guild (make it interesting :P) and please include your own IGN, UID and Server number. Then you will have to ask your members who are interested of joining your guild to post under the thread with their IGN, UID, and Server number. Lastely, everyone who posts on the thread have to include a screenshot that they liked our Mythic Glory Facebook page.
    R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post
      Hello player, please read the instructions for Featured Guild: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/new-g...r-mythic-glory. Firstly, you are required to start a thread of guild recruition with description and content of your guild (make it interesting :P) and please include your own IGN, UID and Server number. Then you will have to ask your members who are interested of joining your guild to post under the thread with their IGN, UID, and Server number. Lastely, everyone who posts on the thread have to include a screenshot that they liked our Mythic Glory Facebook page.
      Erm, Not quite sure what you mean. Did you miss read my entire post by accident? Its Guide, Not guild . I will attach a screenshot of what i mean also. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

I apologize, thought you were asking about the Featured Guild Event we have. For your Balens!Balens for Your Article Event rewards, I will ask when they will sent out the rewards.
        R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
        X