Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something about this game we should talk

Hello,
    First of all, i hope you guys forgive me if my English is bad. I've played this game for 8-9 days and i want to say something. I will my best to describe things here:
    1. Temple of Trials: The exp rate is fine. But we need some gold per sec (total starting by 200k at lv 32) to make players easier to breathe. 2k gold per book is very small amount to help people since Enchanting require a lot of gold.
    2. World Boss and World Event: It's better to get Speed Up button (in my opinion is x2 for everybody). You know Pestilence? He has a buff that blocking 10 hits and you fight with him in a slow mode. It's impossible to kill him. Nobody want a 30-minutes-nightmare. It's so boring and just make people want to quit to be honest.
    3. Hot Event: We need more way to get the event items. Lucky Exchange is for a week but free player only can have 4 Mystic Key I. That's no fun at all.
    4. Mercenary: Ragnar and Luna are pretty weak. I know they are both B-rank but at least let they do something more than filling runes. More mercenaries is fine but need to be able to get for most of player.
    5. Tavern point shop: Everything is too expensive even B-Rank mercenaries shards which are excess. And i think only millionaire can afford this shop price.
    6. Check-in rewards should be improved and more kind. Nobody want to play a game for a month to get a little stuffs.
    7. Glory shop, guild shop need to be edited. Do you want to buy Luna's or Ragnar's energy cores when you know they cant survive after a single hit? Either for spend average 120 days materials to get a mount which give you a little boost. Also we need an event to have more guild contribution.
    Edit 1: 8. Myster Shop: There is no point to see other classes items in your shop. You're a Mage and your shop is flooding Pal and Archer items? Well, i think we could have something like a pack of stuff (with discounted reasonable price) there.
    9. Scaling power of mobs with player level is the worst idea i ever seen. It will make this game be a dead one really fast. Give player a respect that they can do something with themselves. Today i've reached level 36 and im over 50% failed to do a battle of Legendary Bounty Quest which i totally can do it myself before. There should be another way to make PVE more interesting but not this one tbh (specially everything is growing slowly atm).
    P/s: I know this game is new and i hope i and many people can stay at it for a long term. Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by hoanganh.nguyen11291; 03-15-2018, 06:59 AM.

total agree with you..................but also sure that they do not care that ppl leave this game......and now this game is almost 2 month old so may not new game

Comment

look at today No maintenance no hot events and still no World event on s1 and no sign of any compensation (its not the players fault they finished it)

Comment

Dear players, all your problems and concerns have been forward to the developers. Thank you for taking your time on writing suggestions and feedback towards us.
        R2Games Ticket System Support: www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You keep telling us "all your problems and concerns have been forward to the developers" which is nice but what do they do all day since In 2 months nothing is fixed. You also say be patient well how long do you think people will be that when everyday is more frustrating then the one before. It maybe time to scrap this game and start developing a new one. Try Shadowbound 2 at least you have a base for that to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowrebel1 View Post
            You keep telling us "all your problems and concerns have been forward to the developers" which is nice but what do they do all day since In 2 months nothing is fixed. You also say be patient well how long do you think people will be that when everyday is more frustrating then the one before. It maybe time to scrap this game and start developing a new one. Try Shadowbound 2 at least you have a base for that to develop.
            I apologize for all the troubles that the game has caused you. We are currently fixing some major bugs that is appearing in game, and developing new functions or re-coding some events can be difficult. We understand that this game is difficult for non-VIP players, this is why the current Hot Event included more rewards and items that would help free players to get some BR boost. Again, thank you for your feedback and understanding that this game is still developing.

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

I apologize for all the troubles that the game has caused you. We are currently fixing some major bugs that is appearing in game, and developing new functions or re-coding some events can be difficult. We understand that this game is difficult for non-VIP players, this is why the current Hot Event included more rewards and items that would help free players to get some BR boost. Again, thank you for your feedback and understanding that this game is still developing.
              This game isnt hard for non-VIP players, just because of some edition that make it harder than chinese one. We all know game is business nowaday, but no need to make it very pay to win from the beginning.
              Are the devs too busy to come here type some words to be honest? I don't know if a game can be run for a long term without the contact between Dev and Players.

Comment

Originally posted by 883082591774942 View Post
                This game isnt hard for non-VIP players, just because of some edition that make it harder than chinese one. We all know game is business nowaday, but no need to make it very pay to win from the beginning.
                Are the devs too busy to come here type some words to be honest? I don't know if a game can be run for a long term without the contact between Dev and Players.
                There is CRM and Moderators who takes care of problems and issues on forum then report it towards the developers.

Comment

Originally posted by Londyn View Post

There is CRM and Moderators who takes care of problems and issues on forum then report it towards the developers.
                  Yeah and what is the feedback from the devs? All i see here is players complain about the game and you come say like "problem sent to devs, thank you". What we need here is the devs answer about our problem. We have no update since the day power of mobs scale with player level. Its very hard if someone only play on his/her free time. No chance to get anything at all.
                  I still dont think coming here and type some words is impossible for a single developer. We need an exactly answer about stuffs in game very soon ..

Comment

Originally posted by hoanganh.nguyen11291 View Post

Yeah and what is the feedback from the devs? All i see here is players complain about the game and you come say like "problem sent to devs, thank you". What we need here is the devs answer about our problem. We have no update since the day power of mobs scale with player level. Its very hard if someone only play on his/her free time. No chance to get anything at all.
                    I still dont think coming here and type some words is impossible for a single developer. We need an exactly answer about stuffs in game very soon ..
                    Everything that you guys suggested and reported has been forward to the developers. They will be deciding on everything that is being reported to them and if they decide to make a change in game, there will be either a maintenance or an update happening and we will inform the dates of those on forum.

Comment

I agree with some of that stuff. But be realistic. If you want an easy game, go play Wartune, get max level in a week and enough non vip stuff to keep you busy. The real main problem here is lack of players. 1 or 2 dedicated players per server and you keep opening more servers. We need to merge all servers so them higher dungeons can be completed with actual group play. Don't mention cross server matching, can't tell you how many times I tried it and never got a match, that was really a waste of addition/resources.

Comment

Originally posted by R227263266 View Post
                        I agree with some of that stuff. But be realistic. If you want an easy game, go play Wartune, get max level in a week and enough non vip stuff to keep you busy. The real main problem here is lack of players. 1 or 2 dedicated players per server and you keep opening more servers. We need to merge all servers so them higher dungeons can be completed with actual group play. Don't mention cross server matching, can't tell you how many times I tried it and never got a match, that was really a waste of addition/resources.
                        Lack of players due to no new content being added and too much pay-to-win components in this game. Mod said they already stopped releasing new servers (too late though in my opinion).

Agree with the merge so MPD farming can be a possible option once again. Agree that cross-server matching is not being helpful at all, not once was I able to get a team out of it.

Imo, Wartune is not an easy game really, there's much more strategizing involved than Mythic Glory. I wish this game can be more like Wartune.
                        Last edited by Scribbler; 03-19-2018, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Also, when will there be a update?

And I have a question, please link me to the chinese version of this game. I know Chinese.
                          Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                            Also, when will there be a update?

And I have a question, please link me to the chinese version of this game. I know Chinese.
                            You know this game come from 7Road? You know what to do then
                            I'm tired of fighting. Specially we have someone blame this game lack of players =). So i quit this topic, ty for responding.

Comment

Wait so you can access 7road chinese version? Thanks i will go there then
                              Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Working...
                              X